Chapter 14

(A/N: Have you figured out who is trying to break our precious kiribaku apart ?)

Kirishima P.O.V

My baby and I were currently watching cartoons on the living room tv . Bakugou had slipped into his headspace a while ago . He was feeling a little smaller than normal again , so I also changed him into a diaper , and a cute Zebra onesie , with his princess tiara, and his pink binky . I also made sure to grab his shark plushie. "Dada?" He questioned cutely, looking up at me with innocent eyes . "Yes princess?" I watched a blush spread across his pale cheeks at the nickname.

He moved from his seat on the floor , and climbed onto the couch , sitting on my lap , facing me . He wrapped his arms around my neck , and laid his head in the crook of my shoulder . "You won't leave baby again 'wight ?" His voice cracked , and my shirt was starting to get wet from his tears . I wrapped my arms around him , and hugged him tight . "No! Of course not baby boy. I'll never leave you again . Daddy was stupid to leave such a pretty princess like yourself the first time, I won't make that mistake again."

"Okay I twust you daddy." He said , still holding onto me for dear life . I sighed and pulled him closer to me . I kissed his forehead and smiled. It was amazing to think that the person who gave a death glare , and almost slit my throat with a butter knife over a pancake, was also the sweet little boy clinging to me like a koala bear.

Mina P.O.V

I sat on the bed , while Tsuyu was behind me , braiding my hair . The feeling was lulling me to sleep. I got up and turned the light off . I came back to the bed , and hugged her tightly. I laid us down on the mattress , and we cuddled as we fell to sleep .

~Time skip ~ Next Morning

"Oh no ma'am! Where the hell do you think you goin' looking like that ?" I asked Tsyu when she walked into the kitchen . "What do you mean ? Do I look bad ?" She asked , her voice was soft and wavering . "No baby ! I'm just saying I'm not letting you go outside looking that damn fine . I'm not gonna have these raggedy bitches trying to hit on my boo ." I reassured her , still completely serious about her changing out of her white floral romper , that hugged her ass perfectly.

She blushed a bit , and looked at me with those big innocents eyes . "Well why don't you help me change into a better outfit ?" Her innocence yeeted itself out the window , as she put on her seductive charm .

"Oh hell yes ~" I whispered to myself , making sure to turn the stove off , and move the pan I was making omelets in to the side , so I wouldn't burn down the kitchen . I should've finished cooking , but nothing is more important than Tsyu.

Bakugou P.O.V

I'm cute as shit .

Mina told me that we were going to be riding in her uncles' boat today , so I decided to dress up a bit . I put on my Coca-Cola crop top on , with my ripped black shorts , my pale stomach and legs showing . "What do you think babe ?" I asked Kirishima, who I could tell had been staring at my backside the whole time . "O-oh me ?" He asked startled from being caught .

"Nah bitch , because there's another person in the goddamn room ." I said sarcastically, with an unamused face .

He looked at me for a while before nodding . "Yeah it looks good ." His eyes were glued to my thighs . "Okay then let's gooooo!" I said pulling him into the hallway . When we walked past Mina and Tsyu's door . I was about to knock , when I heard a loud moan . "Fuck ~Ah~Mina yes!" The voice unmistakably belonged to Tsyu.

I stood there scarred . I was so traumatized at that moment , that I couldn't move , and obviously Kirishima felt the same . We stood there for a bit , shocked , and frozen in fear , until I shook my head harshly , and shivered. It wasn't that I didn't know they had sex , it was the fact that I heard them doing it . They are like my moms , and I look at them a different way because of that . I love them with all my heart , but I'll be damned if I ever hear that again .

I pulled Kirishima down the stairs with me , and we headed to the kitchen . I saw a half cooked omelette, still in the pan on the counter . I decided to finish cooking that , and put some waffles into the toaster. Once I was done with everything, I had made eggs and waffles for everyone, including my friends upstairs, who were probably full from eating each other .

Tsyu P.O.V (A/N : Yes everyone is getting a P.O.V in this chapter!)

I was a little wobbly going down the stairs , but I managed. I had changed out of my romper into one of Mina's oversized Star Wars shirt , and some denim shorts . She excused the shorts , only because she liked how she could see my legs . When I got to the kitchen , Bakugou , and Kirishima were already sitting down eating . "G-good morning g-guys ." I stuttered , feeling flustered about forgetting that there were other people here .

"Hey Tsyu. There's a plate for you in the microwave. Just choose one , because the other one is for Mina . "Bakugou said . I nodded and thanked him . I took a plate out , and heated up the other plate . "So ... did y'all fuck ?" Kirishima asked out of the blue . My mouth hung open in shock , but I quickly recovered. "No why would you think that ?" I thankfully got through my answer without stuttering. Both Bakugou and his boyfriend looked at me , questioning looks on their faces , as they searched mine to see if I was lying . I think they almost bought it , until Mina came downstairs.

"GUESS WHO JUST GOT LAID MOTHER FUCKERS!" She yelled , running down the hardwood stairs. Still wearing her previous outfit, which consisted of a loose white Supreme shirt , and a pair of shorts. I looked at her with a face of betrayal. I couldn't look at the two boys , who I felt staring at me while they sat at the table .

-Beep-Beep-Beeeeeeep -

The microwave saved me . I turned around , and grabbed my plate out the microwave, heating Mina's plate up for her . I poured myself a glass of orange juice, and sat at the table , still not looking the boys in the eyes . Mina then sat beside me ." That was a good fuck , I mean damn who knew you were so flexible ~." She said catching me off guard, as I choked on my orange juice.

"Yes choke on your sins you lying son of a bitch !"Bakugou said , while Kirishima and Mina sat there laughing at me . As I sat there , slowly shrinking into myself from the embarrassment, the microwave saved me again. I got out of my chair as fast as possible, and went to the microwave, grabbing Mina's plate . I came back to the table , with a fork in one hand , and her plate in the other. I then sat down , and handed Mina her plate .

"Baby ? " I looked at Mina .

"What ?" I said with a mouth full of waffle .

"Can you get me some water ?" I nodded, and went back to the cabinet, grabbing a cup . I was about to pour some water in it , when a mischievous thought crossed my mind . I then pressed the 'ice' button , and let the ice fill the cup . I brought the cup back to the table , and sat it back in front of her . She looked at me , confusion written all over her face . "Wait ." I told her shrugging my shoulders , as I stuffed another waffle in my mouth .

Kirishima started to laugh so hard , the milk he was drinking , squirted out of his nose . "Aww Tsyuuuuu . Please don't be mad at meeee." Mina whined , and I blew her a kiss with my middle finger .

"You know you love me !" She shouted when I walked away to wash my dishes .

'How the actual fuck was I able to get this amazing crazy bitch ?' I thought washing the dishes . "Yeah , yeah I love you ." I said , knowing she was pouting , without having to look at her . "I love you tooooo." She said hugging me from behind , and laying her chin on my head .

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Did you like it ?

Suggestions?

Criticism?

Thank you for reading this book ❤️

Don't forget to vote 😊