Chapter One

"Maureen! Are you ready now?" Mom yelling from downstairs while I was having the last sneak on my bedroom.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back as I grab my two big luggage's.

Absolutely no more time to turn back on this opportunity I had in on one of the writing internship in Paris. So, its my last day in California and I have to say goodbye with all the happy things that I have made in this place, with family and my friends.

"Let's go now?" Dad asked. I nod and smile that made mom hug me unexpectedly,

"What was that for?" I ask smirking.

"I just can't believe it, that my only sweetheart is growing up and showing herself out on the zone. " she said emotional.

"Mom, it won't be that long. Its only for five months internship and after that I'll be home." I said and hug her while rubbing her shoulder.

"But you know...." She was about to finished but she just choose to hug me tighter.

"Let's go now. We don't want to miss the plane, aren't we?" Dad said and smile.

We reached at the airport within just twenty minutes. Three minutes early for my schedule, but it's better to be on time than being late. I don't actually want to be emotional cause after three minutes, I'll be away for the rest of five months to my parents.

"Sweetie, just take good care of yourself while we are apart from you." Dad trying to be sweet and hug me. I will miss so much, his humor around.

"Never skip a day without making time to talk with us, okay?" Mom remained me and she hug her back.

"Flight 201 for Paris, please ready your ticket within a minute. Cause we will be occupying soon. Thank you." As the attendant announces and everyone formed a line to get their tickets counted.

"I think, this is it." I said facing mom and dad. "I will miss you all so bad!" I added and hug them. I head to the lane and after I gave my ticket to the attendant I turn around to see mom and dad, waving goodbye to me. Till we meet again, California!

As soon as I get into the plane, I choose to sit on to the fourth seat than sitting from behind cause I'm feeling terrible every time I sat behind. So, I settled myself when later on a good looking guy came,

"Excuse me?" He said and I look at him and just smile as to show of politeness.

"Yes?" I responded. He was with his one big suitcase and a camera over his neck. I guess, he must be a photographer or greater than that.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked politely and smile towards me.

"Nope!" I said and he sat next to me as soon as I let him. He didn't say anything but enjoy his atmosphere over his earphones.

"Flight 201, we are now on our way to Paris for within eleven hours. Hope for your patience. Thank you!" The attendant said.

Eleven hours is too long for a sound trip and for a long deep sleep. I put some comfy blindfold over my eyes and now I'm ready to sleep.

I slowly stretched out my arms as soon as I wake up. I removed the blindfold on my eyes and saw Paris from above. When I noticed something beside me,

"Ahermm.... Is everything, okay?" I asked to the guy sitting beside me who seems so not comfortable.

"We will be landing in about fifteen minutes, I hope everyone had a nice nap around. Welcome to Paris, everyone!" As the attendant finished to announce when I heard the guy murmuring of something.

"Oh my gosh! This can't be happening." He said while murmuring around.

"I'm sorry to ask but what's wrong with having a Paris flight?" I asked.

"Actually, I'm not supposed to be in Paris for so many reasons." He strongly stated.

"But where are you supposed to be going?" I asked again and slightly smile.

"In Australia." He answered.

The plane finally landed on the Paris airport and there's this feeling of excitement that I now want to jump over and feel the breeze of a fresh Autumn season.

As soon as the passengers got out on the plane. I grab my two big suitcases and when I reached at the rental car, every drivers were so polite and nice. I try to look around when I remember the guy I sat next on the plane earlier but his no where to found. I got this rental car and,

"To Paris Eye Dormitory, please." I said and the driver didn't hesitate to bring me.

After maybe, fifteen minutes I arrived at the dormitory where the internship told me to go and my self for a shelter while staying here for five months.

"Thank you, Mr." I said in politeness and the rental car drove off.

I walked inside and saw this lady on the front desk and,

"Good morning, madam!" She greeted. I look over to her pin on the left side of her shirt to read her name,

"Good morning.... Sandra?" I smile at her and she agreed to me calling her name. "I was wondering if this dorm has been reserved for any writing internship?" I asked.

"Oh! Yes it is." She gracefully answered, "You must be one of the interns. Come I'll lead you to your room." She said and I followed her.

We stopped on this very vintage style of door. She opened it and literally this dormitory is so expensive before I figured that out. One room good for two persons and it was so right for me.

"If you need anything, I'll just be at the front desk." Sandra said and smile. "And by the way, the most important thing, the door keys." She added and handed it to me.

I walked around and check every structure and it is so very beautiful. When I noticed someone came in. I slowly sneak out and saw these pretty British girl, as I show up myself,

"Hi! Are you one of the interns?" She said with that accent cracking around. "Oh! By the way, I'm Gabriella." She added offering her hand,

"Yes! I am one of the interns. And I'm Maureen." I introduced bit of still shy.

I guess, Gabriella and I will me be roommates till five months for the internship. I wish to have a good company with her.