Chapter Fifty

Everything is going to happen today. Mom and dad will be renewing the vows that they have together in twenty five years. I sit on the chair to hear mom,

"Why are you sitting there?" She said, "Everyone is busy for today, aren't you excited?" She added.

"I am so excited mom, super! It's just I'm so happy for the two of you." I said and hug her. "I wish, I could have a love story like you mom." I added.

"Hey of course you can have that." As she hold my chin, "Remember, it doesn't matter who do you love. What matter is who you spend the love with and you conquered all the ups and downs together." Mom said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much, mom!" I stated and smile. "Go now, mom! You still need to got some big time to prepare yourself." I playfully said and smile.

"You as well!" And we walked to our room where girls only.

I grab this empire spaghetti sleeved dress and the make up artist do her job to beautify us all. As the ceremony is ready to start,

"Maureen?" I turned around and saw Logan with that formal black tuxedo with a peach bootie. "You look so beautiful, love!" He complimented with that smile.

"You are handsome as always, love!" I responded and he offered his hand to hold mine. We head to mom and escorted her through the aisle.

The atmosphere and everything is cool and perfect. We are at the back to wait and made our entrance,

"You look so elegant, Maureen!" Gabriella said in whisper.

"You too, Gabriella!" I said and smile when the instrumental music starts to play and all the attention is at us.

Mom wearing with that white dress, is like seeing mom back to the day where mom and dad made their first ever wedding. We walked together mom on the center and left Logan and me on the right. Everyone is smiling and giggling. As we reached to the front, I hugged dad and Logan did the same.

After the ceremony, we head to the reception area and sit to the table with mom and dad.

"Congratulations, Amanda!" My Aunt Patricia said. "Hi! Maureen." She said and hugged me.

"Hi! Aunt Patricia, how are you?" I asked.

"Here still focusing in progressing our business at the city." She asked, "Anyway, I heard that you have a boyfriend?" Aunt stated with giggles and,

"Maureen?" Logan came and put his hand around my waist and smile.

"So speaking of.... Aunt Patricia, this is Logan, my boyfriend and Logan, this is Aunt Patricia, dad's eldest sister." As I introduced.

"Oh! A very noble man. Nice meeting you, Logan. I think, I have no words to say just keep on loving each other, okay?" Aunt Patricia said and smile then tap Logan's shoulder.

"We will, Aunt Patricia!" I responded and smile. Then she walked and left.

As we walked through I heard this familiar voice at the back,

"Logan?" We turned around and smile to see Marissa and Clark standing close to each other. I walked over to hug Marissa and noticed Logan followed,

"Hi, mom!" Logan smile and hug her mom.

"Sent my congratulations to your mom and dad, Maureen." Clark smile and,

"Hmmm.... It would be much better if you come and join us on our table so you will meet mom and dad too." I simply said and Logan gave me that, "No way, Maureen" look.

We reached to our table and,

"Mom and dad?" As I get their attention,

"Yes, sweetie?" Mom loom at me and smile,

"These is Marissa and Clark, Logan's parents." I introduced and I noticed that Logan is not there beside me. "Hmmm.... I'll just excuse." I added and walk around,

I head to the first tent where the other visitors are staying mostly mom and dad's friends. Then to the second tent, mostly our relatives, I immediately get out before I will be stuck with them. When suddenly,

"Maureen!" I turned around to see Ezra smiling holding that champagne glass. "You seemed so distressed." He added as we walk slowly,

"Yea, I was looking for Logan who just disappeared after I introduced his parents to mom and dad." I said still my face on the crowd.

"Well! Maybe his just gone to somewhere." He said and sip a drink on his champagne.

"I'll just roam around, okay! But if you saw him, tell him that I'm looking for him." I favored to Ezra and continue to walk,

After minutes,
I saw a guy standing in the corner facing the over viewed mountains and trees, it must be him. I slowly moved closer and stood beside him.

"What are you thinking?" I asked,

"What are you doing here?" He asked,

"So, we are now throwing questions, I was the first one to ask. You awe me an answer." I said and smile.

"Okay! What am I thinking? Everything that keeps me hating dad." He said and put his hands on his pockets.

"Then why to hate him?" I calmly asked to make him discuss.

"I don't know, after all this time that his been doing to me just to help me with my treatments. I think, I've been just so hard to him." He calmly answered with that upset tune.

"You know what, dad's can be annoying sometimes but they're the best people that holds you even though your pushing them away." I said. "What happened from the past is there, but if you keep on flipping back to that page of your past, it will not make you move cause it will hold you with hate and disappointments." I added and hold his hand.

"What should I do?" He asked.

"Now to answer your question earlier, I'm hear to give you advice." I said and slightly smirked. "Talk to him, spend some time with your dad. I know, for sure he wants you to be happy with him again." I added and kissed his shoulder.

"You think he will?" He asked and I nod then smile at him.

We go back to the reception tent and head to the table where to see mom and dad having a good time talking with Marissa and Clark and to my grandmother and some of our close relatives. When,

"Oh! Logan and Maureen, come we've just been talking about your relationship." My grandma said with excitement.

We sit with them on the same table and talked about relationships and everything, Logan started to talk and join conversations with his dad that makes my heart so happy and overwhelming. I guess, this day around built new relationship stronger and new start to cherish again just like, Logan and Clark.