Chapter Thirty-Eight

I walk downstairs and saw mom on the sofa reading some newspaper just of today.

"Gotta go!" I said and grab my car keys on the stand. "Goodbye, mom!" I simply said,

"Have a safe drive, sweetheart!" As I heard mom shouted from behind.

I move inside the car and open the speakers of my radio, then I remember that I didn't replied to Logan earlier. I stop to the side of the street to text him,

"Good morning, bunny! I'm on my way now." I sent.

But before I could arrived to there house, I decided to buy some one box of pizza and milk tea to pair with the goodness. After, twenty minutes, I arrived at there house. I was about to knock when,

"I knew it!" Marissa opened the door on timing with that smile on his face. "Come inside!" She offered.

"By the way, I've bought something for us." I said and Marissa get the pizza box and the milk tea bag.

"Thank you for coming again." As we walked to the dining, I just smile and, "You want me to call Logan?" She said.

"No! I'll be the one to come, where is he?" I insisted.

"His at the backyard." She directed. I walked and opened the back door to see the view of maybe fifty steps away to the sea shore.

"Wow!" I said shockingly that caught his attention.

"Oh! You are here!" He said as he walk over to my direction and hug me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Kiss on the forehead, is the sweetest gesture I know that a guy could do to his girlfriend.

"How's your sleep last night?" I asked as I wrap my arms around his hips while looking at the sea.

"I've slept so relieved. Like I never thought that we are officially together now." As he move me slowly to actually face him.

"Me too! You don't know, how mom and dad was so happy for the two of us." I said and he just kissed my forehead again. "You want to have some walk at the shore?" I asked and smile.

"I would love to do that! It's been a long time since I go home here that I walked out at the shore." He said with that bright of happiness in his face.

"Let's go!" I said and offered my right hand.

We didn't ask Marissa instead we just walk through and feel the sea breeze as it hits our skin.

"I want to take pictures with this moment." Logan said, just like he always do when we were still in Paris. Now, it lightened me up that's why he likes to grab pictures at every moment that he could have.

At the moment when I stood at the shore I was shocked to feel that splash of the cold water in my back.

"Oh my gosh!" I said,

"Oops! I think, you don't want to miss the fun?" Logan teasingly said.

"Oh! Then don't dare me." As I run over to the sea and we are now like kids splashing water to each other.

Logan and I absolutely enjoyed the splashing of water and act like we don't want to end it when,

"I'd probably go inside and change some clothes." As we look around, we saw Marissa holding two towels.

We go back to the house and change some clothes, Marissa lead me to her room to let me borrow some of her clothes.

"Here!" Marissa handed me a comfy shirt just exactly fits me and a jogger pants.

"Thank you for this, Marissa!" I said.

"I've never seen Logan that happy ever since he came home from Paris." She said. "I actually, can't imagine that he would still be happy that way. The way when his around with you." She added and smile.

"Anyone can make you smile but only certain people can make you happy."