Chapter Thirty-Two

The next morning, I didn't received any news from Sabrina and even from Ezra. I just look at the window and thought of how I ruined everything last night. When suddenly, my phone rang and,

"Hello?" I said as I answered.

"Logan, this is Sabrina. I just want to say that Maureen is okay now and...." Sabrina paused from the other line and, "Maureen, is going home today back to California." Sabrina added.

"What?" I disappointedly ask. "I mean, what should I even do with that? For sure she won't even want me to be there." I added and feel so down about what I've heard.

"Logan, this is the only thing I wanna say. If you let this chance pass by and don't do anything, she'll possibly hate you ever in her life." Sabrina suggested.

"Whatever is going to happen. I don't know what face I can give to her. I think I deserve that if she hates me." I answered. "Thank you for the concern, Sabrina but I think, I'll just go with it." I simply answered and end the call.

Maureen's Point of View

Gabriella and Ezra found me last night and bring me back to dorm. I don't know what to do today, I'm so wreck but the other side of my head says, I need to talk to Logan but what else should I say to him?

"Are you okay? I mean, not about last night." Ezra asked and sit on the edge of my bed with that sad tune.

"I'm fine!" I said trying to pretend the hurt inside. "I think, I'm going to leave whatever I have here in Paris." I said and sit beside him, leaning my head unto his shoulder.

"Are you really ready to stay it aside?" Ezra asked. "I mean, are you really ready to forget him?" He added.

I just stay quite and thought everything. Logan, made the best part of me from the start. He may not be that honest and showy to me but in a different way we enjoy each others company.

"But if he really care about me, why didn't he came back to talk to me and settle everything." I said in a sad tune.

"Maybe because he don't want to hurt you again? Maybe he just don't want to make you feel that he is.... You know, like what he said last night." Ezra hesitantly said the part where Logan admitted that he might lost everything, like he is going to die.

In the middle of our conversation my phone rang and as I answer it, it's mom.

"Sweetie?" She said on the other line. "What's the rush of going home today, maybe you can leave ton...." She was about to finish when I stopped her,

"I just need it, mom! I mean, you know how much I miss you all so much!" I said pretending.

"Yea, but.... Is there something wrong there?" She asked and I made a look to Ezra and bite my lower lip. I don't have any idea how to explain it to mom, I don't even want to talk about through phone.

"Hmmm.... Nothing, it's just I really miss California." I lied and smile. "I'll just call you later if I am on my way." I added and we end the call.

"You really don't want to tell your mom?" He added.

"I am but I can't say it through the phone. It must have a lot of discussion." I said while starting to pack my stuffs back on the suitcases that I brought by the time I came here.

Ezra left and I was alone in the dorm room and waited the time to hit ten thirty so I could go to my twelve noon flight. The whole minute of packing up, I can't help but look at my phone and thought maybe, Logan would call and talk to me before I left. The blame is mine, I should not have acted that way. He is sick and what about if he is sick? He needs someone to stay beside him, at the moment like this.

For some reason Ezra might be right. What if, he is really sorry of not telling me the truth? What if, something happens to him and I wasn't there to help him? What if, I just hate him that much to make him feel not worth it to live anymore?

What if, because of me?