o n e

above is Taylor's outfit

TAYLOR

Taylor was having a not so pleasant day.

Honestly, she shouldn't have been surprised- her whole life was horrid, for the gods' sake. Now that she thinks about it- this day didn't compare. Whatever. Dismissing those thoughts.

Anyways, Taylor was sitting on a bus, at the back, with these two demigod kids - Leo and Piper. And that random blonde dude Piper was holding hands with- wait a second.

"Wait- what?!"

Piper looked up, startled, while Leo dropped whatever contraption he was working on, cursing as he did so.

Piper's kaleidoscope eyes glared at the girl. She had choppy, chocolate brown hair that looked as if it had been cut by someone inexperience - probably because it had - with thin strands braided down the sides.

"Aw, come on, chica, what the hell was that for?"

Leo looked like an elf, with curly, brown hair and pointed ears. He was so ADHD he seemed like he'd drunk more coffee than everyone back at camp.

Taylor pointed a finger at the blonde.

"Who's that?"

Piper looked confused for a second, while Leo just ignored her to go back to building. He was definitely a Hephaestus kid.

Just at that second, the blonde guy woke up. As he jolted awake, Piper's head whipped round to face him.

"Jason, you okay?"

Jason? Who the hell is Jason?

He let go of her hand. "Um, I don't-"

"All right, cupcakes, listen up!" Coach Hedge stood at the front of the bus at his height of five foot, with a baseball bat over his shoulder. Hedge was a satyr from Camp Half-Blood, sent to the Wilderness school to collect Piper and Leo. He was supposed to be keeping an eye out on Taylor too, but she wasn't supposed to know that.

"Stand up Coach Hedge!" someone yelled out.

"I heard that!" The coach scanned the bus, looking for the offender.

The real reason she was sent to watch the kids, was because a lot of people back at Camp didn't trust her after she came back from Kronos' army.

She was only allowed back at Camp because Luke told Annabeth to allow her back before he died and because Taylor couldn't seem to remember what she did in the army.

Coach Hedge scowled at her before setting his eyes on Jason. If it was possible, his scowl deepened. He glanced back at Taylor but she shrugged, tucking stray strands of her white hair behind her ear. Coach Hedge looked away and cleared his throat.

"We'll arrive in five minutes! Stay with your partner. Don't lose your worksheet. And if any of you precious little cupcakes causes any trouble, I will personally send you back to campus the hard way." He picked up his baseball bat and made like he was hitting a homer.

"Can he talk to us that way?" the blonde - Jason - asked. He looked confused, and if he didn't know about Hedge's violent tendencies, he was definitely not here before.

Piper shrugged as if Jason didn't just appear out of nowhere. "Always does. This is the Wilderness School. 'Where the kids are the animals.'"

Of course, she'd think she knew him- the Mist would be working on her mind, changing up her memories.