f o u r

above is what taylor wears when leo comes on the dragon

TAYLOR

The first thing she did when arriving at her cabin, was shove a square of ambrosia into her mouth and chug down some nectar.

Then, she left through the back door and headed towards the forest, using her abilities she had inherited from her mother to get there faster.

Once she was deep enough that no one would find her, or see her in the air, she took off her jackets and her shirt, so she was left in her white sports bra and bandages that seemed to be wrapped around her torso. She removed the bandages and stretched her wings, flapping then a bit so that she was sometimes raised a couple of feet high.

Her wings were taller than her and reached out almost half a metre longer than an outstretched arm. They were pure white, except for some feathers that were coloured gold and randomly placed around.

She put her shirt back on, carefully fitting her wings through the long slits she had cut on it. She once again stretched, then flapped her wings slowly, increasing her speed, so that she didn't strain a muscle, as it had been quite a long time since she had flown. After flying through the forest a while, to warm the wings up, she flew up above the clouds, moving so fast, one would have thought they were seeing things.

She flew over the ocean simply enjoying the feel of the wind hitting her face and blowing her hair back and admiring the view of the ocean beneath where she was flying.

Out of nowhere, she caught sight of a golden flash from the corner of her left eye. There seemed to be an explosion of light, before it disappeared faster than it appeared. Where the golden thing landed, there seemed to be a glow that bathed the surrounding area with a fiery light, and a presence that beckoned Taylor towards it.

Eventually, curiosity got the best of her, and she dropped to a steep glide, flapping a couple of times to slow her fall when nearing the ground. What she saw, made her gasp.

There, in front of her, was none other than her mother. She was beautiful.

She was tall and regal, with curves in all the right places. She had blonde hair that was tinged with orange and a wreath that crowned her head. Her wings would have been three times bigger than Taylor's own if they weren't folded. She wore a golden gown and held a shield that seemed to be inscribed with names. She had chocolate brown eyes that would have been warm, if her gaze didn't have that steely determination Taylor often saw when she looked in the mirror.

"M- mother," Taylor was able to get out. She was completely in awe of the goddess and could understand why her father had fallen for her.

"Taylor," the goddess nodded sharply. "Sit with me."

She sat on a throne that had appeared from nowhere and gestured to a slightly smaller throne. They were gold with red velvet cushions to sit on and for the backrest. Taylor settled onto the chair, barely able to comprehend what she was seeing. She swallowed thickly.

"What are you doing here mother? I thought Olympus was closed."

"It is," she answered, picking some loose feathers from her wings. "I'm not physically here. This is an illusion that I was able to create from Olympus. I only have a limited amount of time before Zeus notices so listen carefully. Tonight, in the campfire, there will be a quest ordered. You must go on it."

"M-me? Why me? And they wouldn't let me anyway, unless the prophecy specifically asked for me."

"And it will. Just be sure to go. You, my dear, are one of the eight of the second Great Prophecy. And remember, you'll always be an angel in my eyes."