discontinuing?

hi. so, this is just me rambling a bit so the most important stuff is in bold but i still encourage you to read the rest.

i'm really sorry. like, i'm genuinely sad and am about to cry for doing this, but not for the reason some of you may be thinking. i'll get to that in a sec tho. so it's been almost a year since i've published a chapter in this book and i've still got in my drafts what i had written for the next chapter. by the way, it was only a paragraph, so...

okay, firstly, i'd like to say thank you. you have no idea what it means to me that so many people have read this story, added it to their reading lists, library's and even voted for it. i now have 1.71k reads, as i'm writing this, 34 votes and 8 parts. i've only checked in a couple times and by than, there were around 1k reads so the fact that there's sort of almost 2k reads is mind blowing and makes me so proud and grateful.

the next thing i want to say isn't actually the main point of this message but i'll put it in here anyways because, best 'till last right? it's actually pretty pointless but i've just gone back and shortened all my author notes a little for some of the chapters.

the third thing i want you all to know is that i'm discontinuing this story. in fact, in my mind it's been discontinued for quite a few months now but i've finally got a new laptop that i can write fast with so it's encouraged me to write this.

ah, who am i kidding, the person who inspired me to write this note is actually @madsisbored so shoutout to her :) the comment pushed me to write this because it made me realize that i actually have people who to this day are reading this book and are still waiting for updates.

so i don't really have a reason of discontinuing this story except for the fact that i've lost any motivation i had previously to write this story and i was actually gonna write a chapter so i reread everything i had already written and i thought it was bad. i also ran out of time to write the actual chapter and after that i didn't really get to it. mads' comment just reminded me that other people actually like my story and the way i've written it, even though personally i think it's a mess. i also think it's pretty similar to other stories i've read so there's also the fact that my story isn't really that original.

now, for what i think is one of the most important things of this note: why i'm actually upset for abandoning my story. it has nothing to do with the story itself or the characters or the fandom at all. the reason i'm so upset over discontinuing victorious, is because of all you readers. i feel really bad because some of you are waiting for updates and have been since june/july of last year but when an update comes it's to say i'm discontinuing. i know i've disappointed some of you and let you down, but i really just can't be bothered and i honestly don't even think about this story anymore.

i do, however think about the comments i get, and the readers of this story. i try to respond to ALL comments and i actually love getting them. i love interacting with other readers on the wattpad community so if anyone wants to just message me either here or you can dm my instagram tiny_Des19.

thank you, and i'm really sorry for disappointing you.

also this note took me over an hour to write so you better read it xD jk but seriously this took me forever because i want you to know that i love you more than you will ever know <3