Introduction

"I never, ever thought I'd be a Magical Girl~"

Yuuki Hanami considers herself to be a normal teenage girl. That is, until she moves to a town infected by a strange virus, causing monsters to appear. On the way home from school, she sees a girl fighting this monster, trying to protect a small rabbit- but she's unable to do it herself. Overflowing with determination, Hanami manages to create a Moment Gem and transform into Starlight Blossom!

Now, Hanami and three other girls need to work together as members of Project Starlight, to protect the town they love! However, it's not just all fun and games, and messing up could cost everything...

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Characters

Yuuki Hanami: A joyful, energetic girl, who enjoys to draw. She’s shown to be very passionate about her interests, and intelligent. However, she’s stubborn, clumsy, and a crybaby. She has problems expressing her problems, which caused her old friends to start using her. As a magical girl, she's called Starlight Blossom, and her theme colour is pink. Her weapon is a bow and arrow.

Shirozora Reika: A serious, kind hearted girl, who’s extremely determined to achieve her goals. She won’t give up for anything. She’s also protecting the others, and is he school’s “princess”. However, she has low self confidence, and often pushes herself too hard. She fails to see her boundaries. As a magical girl, she's called Starlight Winter, and her theme colour is blue. Her weapon is a katana.

Tachibana Seira: A pure, innocent girl. She’s very introverted, and wants to become more open about her interests. She loves to write stories, as it helps her feel as if she’s in a new world. However, she isn’t really bright at all, and has bullied as long as she remembers. She doesn’t have the courage to step out of her comfort zone. She lacks confidence, causing her to sometimes hesitate in battle. As a magical girl, she's called Starlight Vivid, and her theme colour is yellow. Her weapon is a baton.

Hanazawa Midori: A loud, energetic girl, who loves to sing. She’s training to be an idol, and feels very confident that she can do it. She can be pushy, not really understanding the concepts of comfort zones. However, she always tries to cheer her friends on. As a magical girl, she's called Starlight Rhythm, and her theme colour is green. Her weapon is a scythe.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Warnings

☆ Please don't read if you can't handle death or some violence!! The violence isn't really that bad but please be careful ><.

☆ Personally, I'd rate this to be a PG - 13.

☆ This takes inspiration from many dark magical girls series'!