Chapter 7

*Jessica's p.o.v*

I opened my eyes it took all I had. I still herd the annoying beeping. There was wires coming from me. IU pulled them off of me. I saw the boys sleeping. I pushed myself up and walked to Niall. I shook him lightly. His eyes opened quickly. He pulled me onto his lap with his arms wrappped around me.

"Oh my god! I was so worried about you! Don't run off like that ever again!"Niall yelled. All the boys woke up. I started crying softly in his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry. I won't do it ever again." I said. All the boys pulled me off Niall's lap and hugged me. "When can I go home?" I asked.

"Today actually." Louis said. I nodded. I plopped back down on the bed and a nurse checked if I was fine. She confirmed that I could leave. Louis handed me a change of clothes. I walked into the bathroom and put the clothes on, which consisted of, a white shirt that said 'blah blah blah' , a pink jacket, and grey sweat pants. I pulled on my converse. I walked out and over to the boys. Niall and Louis grabbed my hand and we walked out. I saw the flashes and herd the screams. We all walked into the range rover. I sat in the passenger seat. Louis was driving. I turned on the radio full blast and started singing to the top of my lungs. I was laughing at the same time, so it sounded all squeaky like my laugh is. Once we got to the house I ran inside and jumped on the couch. All the boys came in. I got up and smiled.

"Ok, we want to know exactly how you got into the water." Liam said. I looked down.

"Well, your fans are physco bitches." I said smiling.

"Uh, no they aren't." Louis said.

"Then explain why one threw me into a lake thingy all tied up?" I said raising my voice. I felt a sting on the left side of my cheek.

"YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" Louis yelled. I held my cheek in pain. I pushed them out of my way and ran into my room and locked the door. I ran into my bathroom. I looked every where until I found a razor. I made a deep cut down the middle of my mid arm. I fell to the ground sobbing loudly. The blood poured and poured. The door burst open. I saw all the boys. I put my head in my hands and sobbed. Someone picked me up. I looked and saw Niall. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He laid me onto my bed. He bandaged my arm up.

"Louis didn't mean to do that. He feels really bad." Niall said.

"If he feels bad, theny why did he do it?" I asked.

"I don't know it was just the heat of the moment." Niall said grabbing my hand. I smiled and nodded. I laid my head on Niall's lap. Niall started singing She Will Be Loved. He started playing with my hair singing in my ear. I eventually drifted to sleep.

------------

A/N

Sorry, short chapter. I had to write fast, so probably a lot of spelling mistakes. Oh well. I'll write later to make up for it.

Thanks for reading.

vote,

comment.

fan.

-Kylie