Chapter 11

*Jessica's pov*

The beeping wouldn't stop. What is that any way.I groaned and rolled on my side. Pain shot through me, but I ignored it.

"Jess." I herd the familiar Irish accent. 

"Purple giraffes!" I yelled as I threw the pillow under me at Niall. I pulled the blankets over my head and cuddled into the bed.

"Get up, so we can go home." He said again.

"Carry me." I said. He picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and opened my eyes. "Hello!" I yelled in his face. I smiled.

"Hello." he said laughing. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. Once we got out. I saw the flash. I burried my head in Niall's shoulder, because it was too bright. I closed my eyes tightly. Niall sat me down in the car next to him. I rested my head on his lap as he stroked it gently. I giggled and closed my eyes, just trying to enjoy life.  This went on for a couple minutes, until the car stopped. I sat up and got out after Niall, Liam came out after me, since he was on the other side of me. i looked at the time and saw it was late. I groaned and walked in the house and jumped on the couch turning the tv on. I turned on Finding Nemo. Niall sat next to me, then Liam. Harry came in with popcorn. Louis legit attacked Harry into a kiss. I screamed and hid my face in Liam's lap. Zayn was taking up the floor sleeping. I laughed and poked his cheek. He groaned and opened his eyes. He grabbed me and sat on me tickling me. I screamed laughing.

"Zayn! S-stop!" I said in between breathes. He got off of me. I smiled and got up and sat into my spot. "When are we going to the waterpark?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." Niall said. I smiled and started jumping up and down, with enjoyment. I sat back down and smiled.

"Tomorrow is going to be amazing, no Amazayn." I said smirking. They all looked at me and started laughing. "You're all jerks." I said pouting.

"I'm so sorry." Liam said. I chuckled softly.

"Liam you're too sweet." I said. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Guys, what am I going to do about school?" I asked.

"Well, being an adult I think we should take you out, because of what has happened." Louis said. I couldn't help, but laugh.

"Louis! The only mature one in this house is Liam...at times." I said.

"What do you mean at times?" Liam asked.

"Toy story." I said. He just looked at the ground and sighed.

"This is true." He said. I simply nodded.

We watched the rest of finding nemo and I started to get tired, so I went to my room and laid down after I got changed. I flipped and flopped and I couldn't sleep. I walked downstairs and saw the living room light on. I noticed I had my blanket wrapped around me. Oh well. I walked in and saw Harry watching tv.

"Harry." I spoke. He looked to me.

"Yes Jess." He said.

"I can't sleep." I said. He stood up and grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs. He walked into his bed room and laid down. I laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head gently and laid his head back. I smiled and closed my eyes, falling asleep with his sent filling the air.

-next day-

"Harry, why is Jessica in your bed?" Louis shouted.

"She couldn't sleep. Now shush you're waking her." He said quietly. I kept my eyes shut.

"Well Harry. She isn't aloud to sleep with you. Now get her up." Louis ordered harshly. Harry began to shake me.

"What?" I said.

"Why are you in Harry's bed?" Louis asked.

"I couldn't sleep. Please go, so I can sleep. Please." I said.

"No! Get in your room!" Louis shouted. I started to cry on Harry's shoulder.

"I'm sorry I couldn't sleep Louis." I said. I sobbed in Harry's shoulder.

"No! I'm not going to take that!" He shouted.

"Louis! Don't you think I have had enough!" I yelled.

"NO!" He shouted. I pushed passed him and ran to the kitchen for Niall. I ran into his arms and started cring.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Niall asked.

"Louis." I said.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" Niall yelled. I herd footsteps.

"What?" louis asked.

"Why is she crying?" Niall asked.

"Because she was in Harry's bed. So I yelled at her." He said.

"YEAH FULLY CLOTHED!" I yelled.

"You can't do that Louis!" Niall shouted.

"Whatever." He said and i herd his footsteps.

"Hey, we're going to the wwaterpark go get ready." Niall said. i nodded and ran to my room. I put on a teal strapless bikin, a teal tank, and shorts. I walked out the door and went down stairs. I walked to the door and put my shoes on and we all piled into the car. I sat inbetween Harry and Niall. The drive was about half an hour. Once the car stopped all the boys legit ran out. I still was upset, so I got out slowly. We all walked in and paid for a hotel room. Once we dropped our stuff off at the room we looked around, there were 2 floors in the hotel room. My phone was ringing I answered it.

"Hello." I said. 

"Hi." I herd the familiar voice, my ex. Did I ever say his name? No, his name is Trevor.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Some where I'm not telling. Now i'm going. Bye. Don't bother calling." I said hanging up. I sat my phone on the table and walked out of the room. The boys are already down at the park. It's indoor, which is cool. I walked down the stairs and walked over to the room, all the boys were running aroun. I saw where the boys were set up, so I walked over there and took my clothes off and sat them beside a chair. I sat down on the chair and thought about everything. I don't know why Trevor was back. We had a 4 month relationship. He ended it. i don't know why I didn't he was really abusive. I saw Harry walk over. He sat down next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm just thinking." I said.

"About?"

"How life is." I said. He pulled me on his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forhead gently.

"Jessica, I really do love you. Like a lot. You mean so much to me. It hurts me to see you like this. You can talk to me. I won't tell anyone I promise." Harry said. He really dowes love me. In like a boyfriend girlfriend type of love.

"Harry, I'm fine I just needed to think. And I love you too." I said.

"Do you want me to teach you how to swim?" He asked. I nodded. He picked me and started towards the pool. He walked in.

"Don't let me down! I'm gonna die!" I yelled. He laughed and set me down. It wasn't over my head at all. "Oh..." I said blushing. Harry started teaching me how to swim. I now know how to swim. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Harry smiled at me. He cupped my face and started to lean in. 

A/N

Hey, guys! so how are you liking the story. i love it. lol. well thanks for reading everyone!!!

vote,

comment,

fan.

bye.

-Kylie,