Chapter 15

*Jessica's p.o.v*

"Should we wake her up?" I herd someone say. I sat up and felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. What is wrong with me? I hate being sick. Absolutely hate it.

"Are you ok?" Niall asked.

"No." I said.

"I'll make you something to eat." He said and left. I walked in my closet and threw on some of Niall's sweats that were in there. I put m hair up and just gave a thumbs up to lazy day. I went into the lounge and put on mean girls.

"YOU GO GLEN COCO!" I shouted, falling on the couch tired. Niall handed me a plate with eggs, hash brown, and bacon. I had half of a piece of bacon, a couple bites of eggs and hash brown and handed the plate to Niall. He at it so fast, I thought he was going to just shove the fork in his mouth. I looked back to the movie. Again my stomach hurt. "Oh god." I said as I ran to the closest bathroom. I just lost my breakfast. Great. I'm not eating if I throw up after. It's useless. I came back down the stairs and laid on the couch with my head on Niall's lap.

"What is wrong with you Jess?" Niall asked.

"I don't know. Ask someone else." I said.

"LIAM!" Niall yelled. Liam ran down the stairs and looked at Niall. "Jess, keeps throwing up. What's wrong with her?" Niall groaned.

"I don't know. I'm not a doctor. Maybe she just needs some medicine. I'll go get some." He said. He left the house.

"I'm bored Niall." I said.

"Me too. Let's do something fun." he said getting up. I stood and we went into the kitchen. I looked to see what he was doing. He grabbed all the spoons handing me some. We went into Liam's room and put them all over. This would be funny. We went back downstairs and put in a different movie. Liam walked in and handed me medicine. I went and took it really quick. I sat on the couch and herd a high-pitched scream. Liam obviously. Me and Niall went to look at Liam. We both fell to the floor laughing. He was staring right at the spoons all over his room.

"Why did you do this. I could've fainted." He said dramatically. He put his hand on his heart and sighed. I looked to him.

"You didn't though. You're still kickin', so you'll be fine. Sorry Li." I said hugging him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"It's fine." He said. I smiled to him. I yawned and looked to my room. Oh my gosh. That bed looks so comfy.

"I'm going to sleep. Niall lets cuddle. I said giggling. I pulled him into my room and laid down. He laid down next to me and we both fell asleep.

I woke up to screaming. I groaned and cuddled closer to Niall.

"Why are you in her bed Niall? She isn't even dating you!" Louis screamed. I groaned louder. Why was Louis here.

"Louis, leave. You keep causing things that are preventable." I said. I heard footsteps and my door slam. Not fine by me. I got and grabbed Louis and pushed him against the wall.

"What?" Louis screamed.

"Don't ever fucking slam my door!" I yelled. I punched him in the face. Receiving one back. Oh he is getting it now. I slammed him to the ground repeatedly punching him. I was hit a couple of times too. I suppose it evened things out. Who knows. I was punched again. I slid off Louis and everything went black.

A/N:

Am I doing cliffhangers too much? Probably. Oh well. I like them, but don't if it is someones elses story. LOL. I'm so bipolar about them. :) I'm going to go now. I need to do homework and it's about 8:00pm. Thanks for reading.

Vote,

Comment,

Fan.

-Kylie

p.s sorry it's short.