Chapter 13

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned and hit the answer button. 

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Get home now!" Louis shouted.

"How about no." I said.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"Blamed me for hurting someone when they had a reason to be hurt. That person abused me for what seemed like years. I feel, so unloved. That's all Louis." I said.

"Please tell me where you are." He said.

"Just drive to the park by that one beach." I said.

"Ok, I'll be there asap. I love you. Bye." He said and hung up.

I brushed my hair and put on a purple norht face hoodie, skinny jeans, and grey boots. I put on eyeliner, mascara, and cover up. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the house. I sighed and waved as I walked away. I walked to starbucks and got me a coffee and went to the park. I sat on the swing. I saw Louis pull up after about a half hour. I walked over and got in the car. I sighed as I leaned back in my seat. Niall patted his lap. I laid my head in his lap. He played with my hair as he hummed moments in my ear. I smiled and drifted to sleep.

I woke up and looked around and saw I was on the couch. I looked and saw that Louis was in the room.

"Hey Lou." I said with a yawn. 

"Hey, sleeping beauty that thinks it's ok to run off." He said.

"Well someones on their man periode." I said.

"Really! YOU NEED TO STRAIGHTEN UP AND GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!" He yelled. I pulled my knees to my chest.

"Louis I'm really sorry." I said.

"WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE YOU RAN OFF AND ALMOST KILLED SOMEONE!" He yelled.

"Louis, I've almost died twice because of him." I said.

"YEAH! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, WITH ALL THE LIES YOU HAVE SAID TO US!" He yelled and I felt a fist hit my face. I let my tears fall. Louis noticed what he did. He rushed to me and tried to hug me. I pushed him off.

"Leave me alone Louis." I said and ran to my room. I fell on my bed sobbing with the pain. I must have been loud because the boys rushed in.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Liam asked.

"L-louis hit me." I said sobbing. Louis came in the room, before anyone could talk Zayn punched Louis in the face as hard as he could. Niall pulled me in his lap as I sobbed. Liam kissed my forehead telling me everything will be ok. Harry sat down next to me and Niall.

"Do you want ice sweetie?" He asked. I nodded softly. He kissed my cheek and left the room. I looked up to Niall.

"Niall, why does this keep happening? What is wrong with me?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong with you. You're beautiful and you don't have to change for anyone in the world. I will handle Louis. He is just stressed out is all. He let it go over his head." He said as he hugged me. Harry came back and put ice on the side of my face. "Baby girl, fall asleep. I promise no one will hurt you." He said. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder as he hummed moments. I slowly drifted to a peaceful sleep....for part of the day.

A/N

I said I'd update. Hey do me a favor follow me on twitter it's @InPayneWeThrust and my instagram @inpaynewethrust and @a_purple_giraffe_ Please and thank you. Ok well how is everyone liking it? I really want more comments.

I need 4 comments and 6 votes, before I update again, so tell your peeps to comment and vote on this for me please. ok thank you. bye bye.

vote,

comment,

fan.

-Kylie