8.

Y/n immediately sat up, her head hitting mine. "Damn Y/n chill,"I say.
Her eyes widened. "I'm not with that shit."she says, backing away from me. I walked closer. "Ban. Back the fuck up. I'm not with that shit."

"What are you talking about?"Captain asks.

"Tu as besoin d'aide Ban. Aide sérieuse.(You need help Ban. Serious help.)"

"Y/n what the hell?! What are you talking about?"

Captain tried to calm Y/n. "Y/n, he doesn't understand you."

"He certainly does. How the hell would he know how to say 'Ma chéri' then."Y/n growled. Captain held Y/n back.

"Captain,he did a bad thing. A bad thing that would make me want to murder him if he wasn't an immortal."Y/n growled. Shocked, I stepped back.

"Captain. He raped me. He was so fucking drunk, that he raped me. I was awake of course, weak and vulnerable."she went on. "No he didn't, They say. You have no evidence, they say. Fuck you,I say. Go to Hell,I say."she pried Captain's arms from off of her and stormed upstairs. "Stupid flashbacks."she growled. "Why did I forget? Why can't I just be normal?!"she mumbled. "Y/n,"I tried to go up the steps with her but she just sighed and ran upstairs.

{Your pov}
I sat on the bed. I sighed. "Kill me please."

I heard a knock on the door. "Y/n, I want to talk."

"About what you heartless bitch?"

"Y/n..."

"What?"

"I seriously want to talk to you."

"About?"

He banged his fist against the door, making me jump.

"Y/n, stop playing around. I want to make this right."

"I bet there's more things you'll have to explain later."

"Don't jinx it."

"I heard that."

"No you didn't."

"Come in."

Ban opened the door. I stared at his scarlet eyes as he smiled. "Glad you finally let me in."

"Ban."I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on princess."

"Stop calling me princess !"

"But you don't seriously hate me."

"I don't hate you. I have a hard grudge."

"Y/n..."

"Ban."

"Y/n guess what?"

"What?"I sigh. Ban sat next to me. "I missed you."

God, all these people are missing me these days!

"Did you?"I ask. Ban nodded. "I missed you more than I miss Zhivago."

"Ban?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you gay?"

"What type of question was that?!"

"You
said you missed Zhivago! Your gay!"I let out a laugh. He stood. "BACK! BACK YOU ANIMAL!"I shout, holding my dagger at his neck.

{Ban's pov}
Y/n giggled. "Ban?"

She kept laughing.

"Are you sure you aren't gay?"

"I'm straight Y/n. You've know me since I wasn't a—"

"Zombie."she grins."

"No."

"Yes."

"Human."

"Zombie."

"Human."

"Zombie."

"Alright."

"Alright. Let's talk."she turned to face me. I was stunned. I don't know how I didn't see this before, but she was sad. She sighed. She shot up and ran to the door. "We're doing this how we usually do."

"Over drugs, ale, and food?"

"Of course ma chéri(my darling), what else would we do?"she smirked as she walked out of the door. What a tease.

{Your pov}
I ran into the kitchen and snatched a lot of ale, almost knocking over Elizabeth. "Sorry Princess!"I say as I grabs lots of food from the cabinets.

{Meliodas' pov}
I stared as Y/n raided the cabinets and ran upstairs. I noticed that she had dropped a bar of chocolate . I picked it up and walked upstairs to give it to her.

{Ban's pov}
Y/m burst into the room, her arms filled with food, ale and drugs. She threw it onto the bed. "WE ARE WATCHING MOVIES ALL NIGHT!"she shouted. "We are?"I ask, opening a bottle of ale. She snatched the ale from me and replaced it by a pill. "We are."

I looked at her. "Are you crazy?"

"I forgot you never had drugs. But still,take it. It'll be the best experience you'll ever have.~"she sang, waving it in my face.

She immediately snatched it and replace it with chocolate. "Eat it."

I took it and she smirked. "Sit back and let the magic soak in."she laid on the bed and ate chocolate. I ate mine as I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, it was Captain. "Hey Ban! I found this on the floor. Y/n dropped it."he shrugs. I was about to take it, but Ms. High As A Cloud, pushed me out of the way. "Thanks Captain!"she snatched t and closed the door. "LETS HAVE A PARTY!"

"Y/n! Keep it down!"

"WE DON'T HAVE NEIGHBORS! SO WHO ARE WE KEEPIN' IT DOWN FOR?!"

Damn, this is gonna be a long night.