TAKE XVIII- Chocolate Cake

TAKE XVIII.

The school was dark but Akashi’s room is the only one, which the lights are still on. He sighed and placed the stack of paper work he just finished on one side of the desk and stood, ready to go back home. Even so, he stopped by the locker room and entered.

    There are 4 girls standing in front of a certain someone’s locker, discussing quietly. Akashi cleared his throat loudly in purpose so that the girls would divert their attention to him. And they did.

    The girls gasped. “Akashi-kun! Wh-what are you doing here!?” the middle one questioned.

    He recognized her. He saw her at the rooftop with the other 3; they were the one who attempted to throw the bucket of water at Kazuto but missed it as they accidentally hit him (because he saved her). “I just finished my work. What are you all doing here?” this time, he queried.

    The left fidgeted, obviously nervous. “W-we are discussing—“

    The middle one cut in, “Discussing about our next project. So you need not to worry, Akashi-kun.” She smiled.

    Akashi smirked. “Your next project? You mean, your next plan to hurt Akihiko Kazuto? Why would I worry, the next thing you wake up tomorrow will be bankruptcy of your so-called rich family business. You’ve hurt her enough, don’t make me mad.”

    They flinched and the middle one gritted her teeth angrily. “First, there’s a picture posted on the notice board, then, you took a picture with her and the basketball team, and now you’re defending her!? She’s just a slut what do you see in her?! So the rumors are true that you’re dating her, no?”

    “Dating her? Are you all blind?”

    “But it’s so obvious!”

    “Look here, young woman,” Akashi said sternly. “I stand up for those who’s broken down by creatures like you. Even if you were the one who’s bullied, I’d stand up for you. I’m not a demon to just let this matter past, not to mention I am the president. So, the conclusion is you have to stop all of this or the answer is death.” He warned then walked away, leaving all those girls stunned.

~~<3~~

    The morning breeze is soothing and it makes me feel like flying right now. I hummed my favorite song, swinging my cap from left to right, heading towards the bakery.

    “So happy in the morning, huh?”

    I stopped humming and turned my head, halting my tracks. “Are you like a stalker or something? Why do you always pop out of nowhere?” I questioned and continued my walk.

    Akashi walked alongside me. “I was just taking my morning walk. It’s merely a pure coincidence that we met.” He replied.

    “Yeah, whatever.”

    Right then, I saw the usual clique in front of my bakery. I sighed inwardly. They were about to approach me but suddenly they looked scared then scattered off to who knows where. I frowned. Then an idea struck me. Are they scared of Akashi??

    I turned my head to him. “What did you do to them?” I questioned, narrowing my eyes.

    “Nothing.”

    “Lies.”

    “No, I did nothing to them.”

    I went in front of him and we glared at each other.