TAKE XXVIII- The Vow.

TAKE XXVIII.

[A/N: Warning! Light (very light) violence ahead. Pregnant women, those who suffer from blood phobia and those who suffer from heart attacks are not advised to read this. Just kidding. The title is lame btw >.>]

    It was cold. So cold I can barely inhale oxygen properly. It’s not snowing yet, no? My thoughts wandered back to what happened. I performed, went to Reo’s class and suddenly the world blacked out. I tried to open my eyes. I was in some sort of a room. It was dark but I could make out where the door is. It’s wooden and there are some carvings on it. No windows detected. I looked down at myself. Hands and legs tied to a chair, still in my school uniform, except that my shoes weren’t there, only the socks.

    I tried moving any of my limbs. My hands were numb but I could move my toes. I threw my head back and stared at the dark ceiling. I counted the seconds passed.

____

    7,201 seconds had gone and the door opened with a creepy creak. I controlled my breathing; not to get too panic. “Ah, she’s awake I suppose. Turn on the light.” A husky voice spoke. The room went bright. I can finally see the room.

    It’s empty. Yes, literally empty. The wall is painted white but there are some blood stains and it creep me out as I tried to imagine what had happened here. I was in the middle. The man with yellowish-brown hair and weird mustache approached me.

    “Hello there, little one,” He smiled, showing his ugly, messy teeth. “Akihiko Kazuto? Well, I am Inoue Ousuke.” He introduced himself.

    I frowned. “So you’re the mastermind of all these, huh? You were the one who Inoue mentioned as ‘useless’.” I said, mouth dry and thirsty as hell.

    He laughed. “I don’t care about that bitch anymore. You will pay for getting in the way! Eru and Seijuurou should be together! You should just die!”

    “Brag all you want. Japan policemen are better than you whores! They will find me and kill you, or worse, burn you alive!” I spat.

    “I’ll be waiting for that moment, then!” he said and left the room after discussing something with four men by the door. The four men approached me. Pink-haired, brown-haired, blonde-haired and white-haired.

    “How now, Ethan?” the guy with pink-hair asked.

    The man with brown hair, or what the pink guy called him, Ethan, sighed. “I don’t know.”

    I stared at Ethan. I know him somewhere. He seemed so familiar. “What’s wrong with both of you? Ousuke-sama said to just torture her all we want. You guys are from the army! If you two can’t do that, let me and Ono do it! Get away!” the blondie said.

    Torture me? Fuck life….

    “Yue’s right. Go away.” The white-haired guy, Ono nodded vigorously.

    Ethan bent down to me, his face near mine. “Hey, long time no see, huh? Did you manage to live a better life? I am Ethan. The Ukraine soldier.” He smiled.

    Ah! Now I remember!

    I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Ethan seemed to understand. He patted my head and dragged the pink-haired guy along. “Let’s go, Kou.” Ethan muttered and they left the room.

    Ono lifted a strand of my hair and licked his lips lustfully. “I wonder what torture we could do on her.”

    “Ono, no sexual harassment. I don’t like it when you do it to women okay?” Yue slapped his hand away from my hair.