Motives to Kill and also to Care

"Motive Time! Everyone look under your beds for the First Motive!" Announced Kokoromono, "This one is about the killing game itself!"

Grian decided to check his motive for clues about the Killing Game after all what was the harm.

"Wait What!" Grian Exclaimed

The note read that the killing game wad originally quite different including only nine particpants one of which didn't make it into the final killing game aka Tinfoil who is the Super Elite Underground Base Operator.

"Wait a minute what could this mean!? Did they escape from the person behind this grasp so he or she just choose others to be in the killing game there might be away out of here!"

Grian decided to call a meeting in order to decide what happens next

The Next Day

"So Grian why did you call us here?" Asked False.
"I gathered us all here to say what are motives are." Grian stated.
"I see if these motives do have something to do with the killing game it should at least be somewhat helpful towards escape." Said Cub.
"So who goes first?" asked Biffa.

Then a familiat voice was heard

"No One!" Yelled Kokoromono, "In fact new rule no one is allowed to say their motives. If you break a rule well... summon flames!"

A piller of fire shot up from the ground and quickly dispearced scaring everyone in the room.

"Well that backfired..." Mumbo muttered.
"Well at least we know what the Mastermind is capible of." Stated Impulse.

Everyone had their hopes crushed because if they wanted to escape without killing they would need to do it individually so that they can avoid another rule addition of course.
Meanwhile after seeing the powers of Kokoromono someone had thought of a plan to escape the game in a way

AN: Well this took a while to write sorry about that also suggest in the comments below for four participants to do a free time event with okay