Sinner Evolution

Kokoromono's horrid laughs rang through the halls.

"Four people have been infected with the Darkening Syndrome while three people were given special pieces to weapons of my choosing!" Announced Kokoromono.

And so a meeting commenced on the current motives.

"So let's talk about the Darkening Syndrome," Cub began, "do we know anything about it?"
"Yeah, why is a disease we never heard of a motive?" False questioned.

Suddenly a bell chimed giving Grian a certain headache.

"Grian! What's Wrong!" Iskall started panicking.

Thirteen pictures flashed in Grian's head giving the answers long forgotten.

"Darkening Syndrome... it's a symptom of experiments involving... the soul... when it's... over... the infected... stop existing." Grian stated in a monotone voice.

And so fainted Grian...
The meeting ended so that everyone could get Grian medical attention.

Time Skip

"Ugh my head!" Grian sighed.

Kokoromono gave another announcement as Grian woke up.

"You guys are really lucky that the silver gold bell only affected one person slightly. If anymore you guys would have given up on hope," Kokoromono sighed, "now I got to find and eliminate someone who is trying to infiltrate this game. Good luck killing each other."

Grian looked around his room and found a note by Cub.
The note read saying that because he had somehow remembered about Darkening Syndrome he was under suspicion. It went on with multiple apologies from Cub for failing to convince False, Ren, Docm, Tango, Stress, Zedaph, and Xisuma of Grian's innocence. Iskall also signed it as a get well card as a sentiment.

Sorry Grian but hey at least he'll get visitors hopefully. Also next chapter will have another Point of View so you can look foward to that. Sadly I won't be able to write FTEs for the time being at least from Grian's perspective for obvious reasons. So guess who you think is the temporary Protagonist while Grian is confined in a room because suspicion.