The Changing Maze

Cub was wandering the halls trying to wrap his head around what Kokoromono said the previous day. Cub only knew of seven deaths and sixteen participants so why were the numbers so very different. Also, how could two people die and somehow still participate in the killing game. All the people here weren't imposters he had that much memory at least... right?
Interupting his train of thought was Tango.

"Please help! Xisuma's badly hurt! Please find someone anyone! He's in room 2!" Tango yelled frantically.
"Got it!" Stated Cub as he started running towards Room 4.

Cub went to Room 4 in hopes that Grian was still there although if he came across anyone else that would be fine as well. When Cub got to Room 4 he unlocked the door and grabbed Grian.

"Hey where are we going!" Grian yelled in confusion.
"We're going to Room 2! Tango said that Xisuma's badly hurt!" Cub yelled back.

Openning the door to Room 2 Cub and Grian gasped. There laid unconscious were Tango and Biffa but that wasn't the most terrifying thing. The thing was that Xisuma was seemingly shot four times.

"A Body Has Been Discovered Everyone Please Gather At Room 2!"

Evidence #1 The special weapons.
The duel snipers and the claymore were found in Room 2 next to Xisuma while Scar unknowingly had the chance dice.

Evidence #2 Tango and Biffa knocked out
Tango and Biffa were knocked out within about 10 minutes.

Evidence #3 Stress's Account
Iskall noticed something red on the lobby floor the previous day so on this day Iskall sprayed Luminol on the floor and got a reaction.

Evidence #4 Xisuma's Wounds
Iskall claims that the wounds were given at seperate times two during the day before and two before the body was discovered.

Evidence #5 Number of People
Four people discovered Xisuma's Body those being Tango, Biffa, Scar, and Grian. Scar and Grian discovered the body last at the same time.

Evidence #6 Weapon Mechanisms
The special weapons were each had seperate mechanisms which were tested. The guns were counted as the same weapon because both snipers had to be triggered at the same time too shoot, the claymore could dispense smaller claymores as additional weapons if needed, and the dice when thrown would summon two Chance Cubes.

A/N: Well the next chapter will be the trial hope you are looking foward to it because I sure am. Also who do you think killed Xisuma and what was the motive that driven them to do such a terrible crime.