~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

✨❄️✨

✨❄️✨

"One man, One woman, One destiny, to fall in love with each other in One leap-year.

In a world where the fates of soul mates are selected by the creator of the universe, one man and one woman, Daniel and Derin, must put aside their differences in order to achieve their destiny. They have to fall in love with one another in a year as they are bound to each other in an arranged marriage.

But if they cannot do this, their failure comes with a heavy price to pay, love will cease to exist, as their destiny holds the key to keeping love in the world.

With the two of them having wildly different lives, they can only begin to wonder if there was a mistake, one that can cost them everything they hold dear. With the days running by them, the duo must fight to keep the one thing the world has left in times of trouble; love."

~|~

~ Life is one big story, having hundreds of little love stories in it. The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.

Then it struck me, as hard as it did, it was the truth. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They are in each other all along.

You were right beside me, the whole time, and I never at once guessed that what I had been searching for all these while was so close to me. ~

Blurb by catlegis

❄️✨❄️

Hello and welcome, lovely readers, it's an honor having you here. I'm only an amateur at this, and this novel, happens to be my first attempt at the romance genre writing. So, I'm open to constructive criticisms, advices, and all to enable this work become better.

This story has some minor mentions of violence, here and there, and some scenes depicting drugs and intoxication, but all these are on a minimal. 

It contains sexual scenes, but nothing overly steamy, I promise.

Let's get to it!

✨❄️✨