The "Hangout" ~ Chapter 5

Star's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching Galix talk to his parents. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I knew that they were wispering. Why though? I grabbed my phone out out of my pocket and texted Luna. I asked her where she was and she told me she was hanging out with Falina. She then sent me a pic of Strawberry oncovering Falina's right eye, and Falina made a nutral face with her eyes closed. She looked like she was dying inside. I giggled and texted back that 'Falina and Strawberry are so cute'. Luna texted back saying that 'yeah, you're right'

       "Star, do you want to go in my pool?" Galix asked me while looking back at me. I looked over and jumped off the couch onto my face with a huge smile. One thing that IQ forgot to tell you was that I love swimming OwO And Luna hates it XD Anyways, back to the story ;3 I noded like crazy making Galix's mom smile and run up the stairs. She came back two minutes later with a two piece galaxy swim suit. 

       "This is for you hun," she said with a motherly like smile. 

       "Thank you so much!" I said hugging her as tight as I could. She hugged me back and gave me the swim suit. She showed me the bathroom and I got changed and went to the back yard where Galix told me where is pool was once. I say Galix doing wht looked like laps in the pool. I smirked knowing what I was going to do. I backed up a bit and started running. I  jumped and yelled "CANONBALL!" then making a huge splash in the pool. I got out my head out of the water and wiped my face. I look to my left to see Galix with his eyes closed and water all overhis face. I laughed and hugged him. "Sorry dude, I had too," I said then letting him go. He wiped hs face and opened his eye. I then got scared. His eyes were the Blood Galaxy again . . . aka he's mad and his eye are a galaxy but red. "OHGOD!" I yelled and try to swim away, but I got dragged down into the water. I opened my eyes to see Galix laughing. I CROSSed my arms and puffed my cheecks. He then put his hand on my right cheek. I blushed and I could see him blushing a bit. 

Galix's POV

WHYDOESSHEHAVETOBESOPRETTY!? I yelled in my head. I let go of her cheek and popped my head out of the water. Star did the same and looked at me confused.

      "Why did you grab my cheek?"she asked blushing a bit. I blushed too. Does she like me back, like for real!? I got out of the pool and grabbed a towel from one of the pool chairs. I wiped my face and hair. I looked back at Star and she just got out of the pool and also grabbed a towel and wiped her face. I was looking at how amazing she looked today. She had her silky hair in a long pony tail and she looked so G O D D A M E H O T!!! . . . Anyways, I went inside and looked to see my parents starting to work on dinner. I smiled and knew that Star followed me when I heard the sliding door close. "You still didn't answer my question, Galix," was what I heard from behind me. I looked and saw Star crossing her arms again. I blushed and sighed.

     "I have to tell you something, so meet me in my room when you're done changing," said going upstairs to my room and closing the door. I need to tell her! I need to make her mine! . . . I just hope she really does like me. 

Author's POV

Galix got changed into his black sweat pants, and Steven Universe shirt. He then put his cat slippers on and sat on his bed. Meanwhile, Star was changing into clothes that Galix's mom didn't fit anymore and didn't throw away. It was a purple crop top, galaxy jeans, and purple socks. When she was done she got a text from Luna. Star looks to see that she asked what she was doing. Star answers back with 'I just finished changing out of the swim suits that Galix's mom gave to me'. Star then turns off her phone and goes to a door that says 'Galix's Room UwU'. Star giggles at the little face on the sighn and knocks the door. 

Star's POV

I see the door open, propably from Galix's magic. I go in and see Galix sitting on his bed. He looked up then patted the bed on the right side of him, telling me to sit down with him. I looked up at him blushing not knowing what he was going to say. 

     "Star, I have always wanted to ask you this. . . but I never thought you would say yes," was what he said to make me bush even more. He was a blushing mess too with his dark blue hue on his face.  "Star w-will you be m-my . . ." he paused and cupped my right cheek again. The next second we were kissing! OMGWAITISTHISREALLYHAPPENING!? I was shocked but kissed back. He made the kiss deeper and I put my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist. I blushed harder but I didn't care anymore. He broke the kiss and hugged me tight. I hugged him back. "I love you Star, and I will forever," he said then letting me go. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I started to cry. I was so happy. He liked me back! He loves me! 

    "YES!"I yelled then wrapping my arms around him again then kissed him. He kissed back. I heard the door creek. Me and Galix broke the kiss and looked at the door. We saw Pj, Undyne, Burgerpants, Palette, Goth, and Luna move their heads quickly away from the door. WHATTHEHELL!? I let go of Galix and slamed the door open. "GUYSYOU'REDEAD!" I yelled then running towards the sound of them yelling at each other. They were all downstairs sitting on the couch trying to hug each other for protection. 

     "Star come on, you won't QWQ" Palette said sounding scared. 

    "Yeah Star, you wouldn't kill your best friend, r-right?" asked Pj holding on tightly onto Burgerpants, and BP was doing the same with Pj. 

    "You guys better be ready for the hospitle!" I yelled and started to stomp over to them, but felt a hand on my left shoulder. I look to see Galix. He shook his head. I sighed. "Fine, but only cause you don't want me to," I said puffing my cheeks. He kissed my forhead and I blushed. After that, all of us hungout for the rest of the day. We all ate the home made pizza that Galix's parents made and it was super YUM X3 I texted my mom that I was staying at Galix's house for the night. She said ok and I cuddled Galix on the couch as him and me said bye to everyone since it was getting late. I kiss Galix and fell asleep in his arms. 

There you guys ^^ I made another chapter for you guys and I hope you enjoyed it OwO 

Words used: 1254

Stay Happy, Live Life, and Always See The Light UwU