What The School Has to Say ~ Chapter 7

Star's POV

I woke way early this morning cause Galix didn't want me to be a sleep head all the time. It was 5:30 in the morning and I got dressed out of what I had on yesterday. I forgot to tell you I had an extra bag with stuff that I needed didn't I QwQ Whatever, now you know ^^

Galix's mom, who I now call Mrs.Rida ( The moms name is Rida ), had made egg sandwiches for everyone and they tasted better than my mom's cooking XD Galix's dad, who I now call Mr.Felix ( The dad's name is Felix ), was sitting in the living room watching the news. I got what I needed and Galix and I went to school ^^

*Time skip to school brought to you by Falina ^^*

Me and Galix got to school and saw that only the nerds were here. Me and Galix smiled at each other knowing that the Pjs gang won't tell the whole school about  me and him. We wanted it to be a secret for now. 

"Star, do you want to the library with me?" Galix questioned me starting to hold my hand. I blushed a bit and nodded. When we got there Mr.Goth was talking to Mr.Palette very closely. I fangirled a bit and I heard Galix chuckle a bit. We got books on the human body since that was what we're working on in science class for the next two weeks. I had known a lot from past years, but the human body still has things that I don't know about. I was looking the skeletal system reading then next to the diagram of a human skeleton. It said in the text that it was a girl skeletal system. It told a lot of info on one page so I took out my notebook and took notes ( I mean that's what a notebook is for right? . . . . XD ). 

Galix's POV

WHAT IS STAR LOOKING AT!!!!!????? I was reading about the human brain when I took a look over to check on Star to see her on a page with naked female skeleton! I blush madly red and just sit there staring for who knows how long?! Star looks over at me and I think she saw the I was a tomato and looked back at the picture. She then looked over at me worried.

"Omg, I'm so sorry Galix! I didn't mran anything, plus this is what it looks like and I don't know what to say and I think I'm just going to stop talking now QwQ" Star said a little yelling. I look over to see Mr.Goth and Mr.Palette giggling at us. I blush more and take the scarf the I always wear and pulled it up over my face. Star did the same thing but with her hands. I then heard the sound of a phone take a picture and see that I was Mr.Palette ( That kinda reminds me of how everyone found out that Ink and Error were getting married litterally right after Ink asked XD ). I grabbed Star's hand and our bag and got out of there. YEAH NOW THE WHOLE IS GOING TO KNOW IN TWO SECONDS THAT ME AND STAR ARE DATING!!!!!!!

"AwwwwwWwwWwwwwWwwW!" is all I heard from all around me. I then looked around to see all of the more popular kids looking at me holding hands with Star. I look over to Star who was a blushing mess. I sighed and said that this was going to be a long day.

A/N : Hey guys ^^ I'm sorry that I took a little while to get this out and I'm sorry it's short QwQ I hope you like it anyways and can't wait for the next chapter OwO

Stay Happy, Live Life, and Always See The Light OwO