Remembering Why ~ Chapter 4

Star's POV

       School was over and I was sitting on one of the benches in the front of the school. I was waiting for Galix so we could go to his house to hangout. I had never seen his house before so it was going to be interesting. I went on my phone and went to my album to see what pictures I had. I saw a lot of pictures of Luna and me, Strawberry and me, Fresh and Alphys and me, and . . . Galix and me. There was three picture of me and him. They were taken on the day we had our first hanout together. It was really fun, but all the guys he hangout with keep teasing me about it. Galix keep telling me it was fine so I always just shuged it off. I was blushing and smiling from looking at how cute Galix was. WAITWHAT!? IDID'TSAYANYTHING! . . . . . . . . . . anyways! I soon felt a hand on my right shouder. I look up to see the most perfect face ever . . . i-it's Galix guys . . . if you didn't know. I turned into a tomato and quickly turned off my phone, and hoping he didn't see what I saw looking at. 

       "What were you looking at?" he asked trying to grab my phone since he could unlock it knowing my password, but I keep moving it away from him. I got up and started to walk to his car. I knew he was following me from hearing footsteps behind me. I looked behind me to see that I was right. I look back to see his really nice blue car ( You guys use you imagination for this OWO ). I hearded it beep, so I went to the passenger side and opened to door and went in. When I was in Galix was in too and started the car. 

      Galix's POV

    I had started the car and looked over to star without saying anything. I had liked Star ever since I met her, but never knew if she liked me back. I saw that she was looking at the photos that she took on her first hangout together. I blushed a little and saw her use a photoshop app to take the pic and put hearts around me and her. It was the one where we were sitting and leaning into each other under a cherry tree. She looked over to me and I quickly looked at the road. I started driving to my house knowing the my parents were going to start wondering where I was. I told my mom and dad that I was bring Star and they both smirked at making me blushed. I bluhsed thinking about it and shook my head and fouced on driving. 

*Time skip to Galix's house brought to you by Stripes OwO( Stripes: lazy Me: shut up! )*

           Star's POV

     We had gotten to Galix's house and it looked really nice! I mean, my was nice too since both of us were rich from our parents. Everyone at school asks for money everyday if you were wondering -_- Anyways, he opened the door for me and as soon as I walked in I saw Galix's parents smirking at me. I blushed not knowing what was going on.

     "Hi Star~" they both said greeting me making me blush.

     "Hi?"I sai back hearing Galix close the door behind him. What did I get myself into?

I hope you enjoed this chapter ^^ Any questions? well you may ask them in the comments OwO

Well, Stay Happy, Live Life, and Always See The Light OwO