Life is Going ~ Chapter 1

I hear what I hear every morning and that is the sound of my alarm clock. I sigh and get out of bed knowing I have another day of school. I slap my alarm clock to shut it up and go over to my walk in closet. I open the doors wide open and look into my huge closet. I look to the left of me to see all my shirt, sweater, hoodies, jackets, and other stuff that goes on the top half of my body, along with a basket for whatever is dirty. I look to my left to see my pants, sweat pants, shorts, socks, shoes, and other things for the bottom half of my body, and like the other side a basket for the dirty stuff. I knew what I was going to wear the day before cause that's what I do while I can't sleep in the night. I grab my favorite galaxy sweater that was a little big, but I never cared. I try to find my blue pants that looked like jeans, but were like leagings but they were a little bit thicker, so I called them jeggings. And after like not even two minutes of looking I coundn't find them.

      "Mom, where are my blue pants!?" I yelled towards my door to my room. I knew she heard me when I heard her yell back up the at me.

      "I have them and I'm bring them up right now!" was what I heard before I grabbed my galaxy socks and white Vans and walks to the door of my little  bathroom that had a shower, tolet, and a mirror with a counter like thing

      "Ok, I'll be taking a shower!" I yelled back and started to get undressed for my ten minute shower.

                              *Time Skip brought to you by the Annoying Dog OwO*

      I was done with my shower so I turned off the water and hopped out of the bathtub and saw my blue pants on top of the pile of cloths in frount of my mirror. I smiled and got dressed and did my hair into a small bun but with hair still down. I looked at my self in the mirror and then walked back into my room. I saw a short laundry basket with a note onto of piles of clothes.

It read: " Hey Star, I need you to put these away before you come down staris, and Ialready took the close out of your closet ^^

                                                                                                                                 ~ Love Mommy 2"

 I smiled and grabed the shirts in the basket and put them on the shelf that they belonged. It took like five minutes to get this done andafter I finished and walked out of my closet, and I looked at the clock to see that it was 6:38 in the morning. I sighed and grabed my phone, bag, homework, sketch book, writing book, and other things that I would want or need to bring to school. And if you're wondering, I have an Apple phone. I put all of my stuff into my bug but my phone and put that in my sweater pocket. I put the right backpack strap over my shoulder and walked down the stairs that lead to the kitchen. I saw my real mom cooking eggs, french toast, bacon, and sugage on the stove. I smiled and sat down in my normal seat at the dinning table and put my bag down onto the floor. 

      "Good morning my little star," was what she told me that made me giggle and then grab one of the cup of orange juice on the table and take a sip. I looked up to see her looking at me with a warm, mother like smile that I saw every morning. 

      "Morning mom," I said back then taking another sip. I then look to my left and see my older sister Luna standing there looking like she got no sleep at all. "Hey sis," was all I said before going back to my orange juice. She sat down next to me on my right and grabed to cup of apple juice and took a sip. I looked over at her and she didn't look happy, and the more I looked, the more she looed like she was crying?  "Luna, are you ok?" I asked puting my right hand on her left shoulder.

     "I could be doing way better," she siad before she sighed and looked over to the window and saw a bluejay fly by. I looked back to mom who looked just as worried as I was and walked over to the table and took a seat.

     "Luna, what's wrong," asked my mom. Luna looked over and looked away again then looking down at the ground and looked back at mom. 

    "I found out yesterday that PJ is gay and is dating Fresh. . . don't get me wrong Fresh is a good guy but. . ." Luna went quiet and looked back at the ground. I had always known that Luna liked PJ, I mean she did know him ever since kindergarden. I was a little sad for her not knowing what to say at the moment. "I loved him mom, he was always been there for me and what did I do for him?" was what she said before me and mom just sat there not knowing what to do. Mom walked over to the dinning table and sat across from me and Luna.

     "Everyone gets hurt in love, Luna, " says my mom still smiling but not as much as before. "I was hurt in love by your dad . . . you two know that," was what mom said before looking down at the ground. 

    "We know honey, but the food is going to burn if you don't get it," was heard to the left of me and I saw my other mom, Scilishia. My real mom, Olina ( Yes they both girls, sorry for not saying before QwQ ), got up and hugged mommy 2. Mommy 1 got the food of the stove and put them onto plates for all of us to eat. It takes us 10 minutes to eat until the school bus was heard outside. Me and Luna grabbed are bags and keys off the key hanger and opened the door.

     "I'm going to Galix's house today mom!" was what I yelled before getting out of the house and closing the door behind me and going on the bus to school. 

Hey Guys OwO 

   So Galix is another one of my OCs that is going to be a big part in this that I forgot to mention. But, I hope you like this first chpater and ad can't wait to se you in the next one ^^

Stay Happy, Live Life, and Always See The Light OwO

IQ Out! ( ImaginationQueen Out! )