j e a l o u s y.

ten smiled as he checked hendery's specs, none of them seemed to be damaged nor did he ever commit a mistake or malfunction.

"you're good... great, even..." "thank you~" the pair shared a smile before hendery randomly let out an alarm sound. "you have a schedule in... 20 minutes. there will also be light rain today."

there he goes again, sounding like siri while he stared at ten with the most hollow-looking eyes as he gave off notifications and other things that were a fraction of his purposes.

ten honestly despised it whenever hendery reminded him of things like schedules, weather and healthcare. it sounded too fabricated which... it is... but it wasn't what ten wanted.

he'd sometimes forget that hendery wasn't human and those robotic notifications were his excruciating reminder of the truth.

"oh right... i have to choreograph today..." ten mumbled and by now, the emotion in hendery's eyes returned. "i haven't seen you dance before..." he mumbled, making ten smile proudly. "i own a dance academy! i teach and choreograph for others."

"do you.. wanna go with me, hendery?" ten asked with a small smile as he fiddled with the ai's hands. "sure."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

the pair ended up in ten's studio and the students were already there. "teacher, who's that?" a few girls asked with expressions of either jealousy or attraction and ten wanted to kick them out if they weren't his source of income.

"hello. i am hendery. i'm ten's perso—" "b-brother. he's my brother!" ten answered, avoiding eye contact before walking up front as he tried dismissively stopping the conversation.

"you know, ten? it's bad to lie like that.." hendery whispered, making ten chuckle in a rather harsh manner. "no it's not~ i lied to stop them from trying shit with you."

ten sighed, not knowing what had gotten into him so he just faked a smile and clapped his hands. "let's begin!" he said with an obnoxious tone before blasting a song through the speakers.

"some of them can't move for shit." ten sassily mumbled, sitting next to where hendery was. "you're angry right now. eyes furrowed and body tensed. did those people do anything to you, ten?"

it was a different tone this time; the same robotic voice but it felt as if genuine care wanted to replace that tone. "no, they didn't do anything.." ten lied and was about to change the song when one of the other instructors came by.

"what do you want?" ten asked the female instructor in front of them who just smiled seductively at hendery. "i was just gonna ask if this pretty boy right here wa—"

ten paused the song on his phone, smirking devilishly at his co-instructor before harshly ripping her id lace off. "you're fired." he said, making everyone in the room wide-eyed.

"for what?! i didn't do shit, li!" "because i said so... don't you know proper work etiquette? you're literally on your way to seducing my brother." damn, why does it matter if they seduce the ai? ten shouldn't care right?

and what's making it way more puzzling for ten is that he's lying about who hendery really is.

the anger in his eyes concerned hendery but at the same time, it made him smile.

hendery knew ten had nothing or no one to be jealous of; but it still amused him that he'd be this jealous towards someone hitting on a robot.