a l m o s t d o n e.

time is running out and the boys are approaching the end of the month.

ten's grandfather has been calling him repeatedly and despite knowing how risky it is, the young male would always decline.

hendery was just smiling the whole time though because he knew there was something special at the end of the road. "can you please stop?"

"stop what?" "smiling! stop smiling.." ten's voice wavered as he spoke, making hendery worried.

it seemed unrealistic from multiple perspectives, right? i mean, who the fuck would build such a revolutionary machine only for it to fall in love with a dancer?

what makes it seem even dumber is that li yongqin himself is falling for said android.

"time is running out and i fucking doubt, okay! i fucking doubt i'd be okay not having your mechanical ass in this place." yongqin ranted, tears brimming his eyes as the sounds of whatever clock installed in hendery grew louder in his ears.

"ten, it's fi—" "no motherfucker, it ain't fine! it ain't fine that i'll be alone again, it ain't fine that i'll have to rush and cram everything cuz of my dumb ass and it ain't fine that i won't see you again." ten pouted, tears already escaping his eyes at the mere thought of hendery being gone.

"you'll learn to accept it, yongqin." hendery was forcing his emotion features to shut down as he wanted to act serious. "when i'm gone, you'll find a human; someone with emotions better than artificially made ones, someone with an actual heartbeat instead of ticking clock sounds." hendery said monotonously, faking a smile as he continued the so-called reassuring talk.

"you'll learn how to accept it." those were the words that stuck to ten and it made him feel a little numb. "is that so?" "yeah! just wait because you of all people should know how fate works."