e n d.

"do you, li yongqin, take huang guanheng to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the person asks, making ten nod with the brightest smile ever. they flew all the way to taiwan and you expect him to say no?

yeah, the guys were getting married underneath the moonlight with all their friends and family. hendery was happy with all of this, super happy. he was the one who proposed with a shiny ring with tendery engraved onto it.

he was proud of himself for being able to get such a ring without ten finding out and he felt like everything was a dream when it was made clear that taiwan legalised same-sex marriage.

"do you, huang guanheng, promise to love and cherish yongqin and be his lover till the end of time?" "in what? sickness and health, richer or poorer?" hendery jokes, making ten slap him.

"what? that shit's cliche as hell. i'd rather say i'll love you until every last bit of my soul dies. i loved you even before i had a heart and i'll love you even when that heart gets a fucking stroke."

ten's eyes teared up because of everything that's happening so far but his tears were stopped because of guanheng. "asshole." "j-just kiss already!" yeah, the minister guy got annoyed.

hendery then smiled smugly, looking at the other people with them before he spun ten around and kissed him.

"i have a heart now ten; a heart that beats for nobody else but you." "artificial intelligence? more like artificial dumbass." ten rolls his eyes playfully, leaning closer to hendery's chest, listening to the beat of his favourite heart. "artificial my ass. i'm genuine as shit and i'm genuinely crazy for you."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎[♡] 🎉