f a m i l i a r.

"hey sicheng!" ten called out to the younger one. this one's name was dong sicheng and he's basically ten's dance partner and surprisingly enough, he's one of ten's only friends.

the boy then looked at yongqin with a curious look on his face while he subtly tried hiding the other one he was talking to. "o-oh... was i interrupting something?" "no. anyway, what's up?"

ten just looked at the other guy who had brown hair that covered his eyes and a mask. "are you new here?" the stranger then nodded before whispering something to sicheng. "alright, take care."

"who was that?" ten asked as soon as the boy left and it made sicheng smile, knowing yongqin hasn't caught on yet. "a friend and yes, he's actually planning on joining your class."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

yongqin was at a café near his house, chatting about random things with a barista who also happened to be a close friend of his. "but the question is: is he good enough for your class?" the barista, yukhei, asked.

the small one just shrugged, making yukhei chuckle. "see? you don't know who he is so why bother ranting that much?" ten faked a glare before taking a sip of his iced coffee.

"i tell you, yukhei! he's super familiar... like i've met him before!"

"perhaps it's just yangyang?" "p-probably... but then why would he need a dance instructor? he's already a pro, right?"

yukhei just nodded as he proceeded to prepare another customer's order. "well then perhaps it's dejun?" "dejun?" "yeah, idiot. remember him?"

yongqin rolls his eyes. "of course i remember but please stop mentioning our friends." "you said he looked familiar!" yukhei fired back with a sigh. "the hell does he even look like?"

that's when ten shrugged and stayed quiet. he honestly didn't know how the sense of familiarity even lingered.

the only features he saw were brown hair, a lean yet fit figure and doe-like eyes; no more, no less.

"alright... i give up on you, qinqin." "i love you too, dipfuck."