r i g h t h e r e.

"so, asshole..." ten says as he unsuccessfully drags one of guanheng's bags into his house, panting with each step.

"asshole, he says..." guanheng pouts, swooping his bag from the floor effortlessly before winking at yongqin and entering the house.

he missed it here; the atmosphere, the soothing scents and ten's presence made it a million times better.

"still the same, huh?" guanheng says with a giggle as he finally made his way back after placing his bags in a spare room. "not really." ten shrugs with a small grin.

the boys just sat next to each other with smiles on their faces until guanheng placed ten's head on top of his chest. "i have a heart now~!" guanheng happily singsongs near ten's ears, making the smaller one laugh. "and what about it?" "it means i can be the only one for you!"

when i'm gone, you'll find a human; someone with emotions better than artificially made ones, someone with an actual heartbeat instead of ticking clock sounds.

"i was right, wasn't i, baby?" ten jerked up, blushing when he heard the pet name. "r-right about what?" he asked, his voice stuttering to torture him further. guanheng found it cute though, especially coming from li yongqin himself.

"i said you'll find a human someday." guanheng says, looking up at the ceiling as if his memories are projected there. he smiles widely and even giggles at the mere thought of it.

"and now, here i am.. you found me, ten."