Wonderstruck?

Dedicated to this amazing, amazing birthday girl today.

--------------------------

"No, Taylor."

"Mm... Please."

Karlie was playing video games while Taylor was seated next to her, trying to get her girlfriend to accompany her to bed. Not for sleeping of course, she was much more interested in having Karlie to herself after such a long day.

"Fine then."

Taylor pouts while Karlie's eyes are still glued to the T.V. screen.

Karlie gives her a thumbs up as she continues playing on. Moments later, Taylor leaves for her room, probably hitting the sheets.

"Taylor?" Karlie calls out to the singer, her hands groping for the fingers that rested on her lap moments ago.

"Taylor!" She yells again, this time agitated.

Sighing, she leaves her controller on the couch as she follows her girlfriend to the bedroom, just about to burst out on her.

And there she was: Taylor Swift, sporting Victoria's Secret lingerie, a black thong that clung to her waists and a laced bra that was very similar to the ones that Karlie had worn for her Fall photo shoots.

Karlie stood there, taking in her girlfriend's appearance at the moment, her lips slightly parted due to the breath that had hitched already.

Taylor knew just how to take her breath away.

"Ok, now I'm totally paying attention to what you've got to say."

Karlie declares whilst she bangs her girlfriend against the wall behind them, pressing her lips to Taylor's.

"Is that so, Miss Kloss?"

Taylor mutters under her breath, as she backs off from the kiss.

"Yes, it is, Miss Swift. Now, shut up and make out with me."

Karlie replies, as she leans down to kiss the singer's neck, pressing her lips to her collarbone, inhaling her sweet scent.

"Sadly, Miss Kloss. You aren't getting some tonight."

Taylor says, nudging Karlie out of her way.

The model raises her eyebrows, trying to analyse as to why would she give up on the chance of getting laid. Then, she remembers that she did not pay any attention to Taylor when she did want to get to bed.

"Oh. Oh. I'm sorry. Okay?"

Karlie pouts, just so that the singer can take her back to where they were.

"No thank you. It'll be better if I maybe go meet Cara for drinks tonight? She's the one who pays real good attention. Yes, I'll do that."

Taylor sneers at Karlie, the model speechless.

Taylor meeting Cara under Karlie's nose? Cara Delevingne, that too her ex?

"Ha, you must be kidding."

Karlie laughs it off, her hands resting on Taylor's waist, pulling her closer.

"Oh no. I'm so going out right now."

Taylor frees herself from Karlie's clutch and picks up her phone that lay on the bedside table.

"Alright. Okay then. Maybe I'll ask Jourdan to come over."

Karlie speaks, her expression one of jealousy and her green eyes all fired up.

"Or maybe I'll forgive you. Forgive you only if you..."