Best Friends

Ashley, Samantha and I exit the store just to drop back into the sea of people who swim around like mindless fish. Shopping bothers me, okay! If you like to shop then good for you.

It may not be shopping that bothers me actually. It may be the hundreds of people blowing money on pointless crap. Yeah, some things are necessary likes clothes and other items, but watches with diamonds or heels that look like they're made of cow leather or whatever Is completely pointless. Who buys that anyway!!

"There are some cool stores that I know for sure are great!" Ashley chirps. "And they're all tiny friendly too!"

Samantha pulls on her pocket. "Are you okay with that, Caesar?"

I look up and nod. "Yeah."

"Hey," Sam whispers softly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Sam."

Samantha sighs and releases her pocket, patting it gently before leaving me alone.

Another door chimes and I let the girls shop peacefully while I wait for them patiently. There's some giggles, oohs, ahs while they shop. I've never understood the joy of shopping.

"Try this dress on, Samantha!" Ashley exclaims. She shoves a red dress into Samantha's arms. Samantha, though, looks at the dress with concern.

"I don't know, Ashley. I might not be able to fit this." Samantha comments.

Ashley waves off her friend's comment. "Non-sense! You got the curve for the dress. Just try it on! It'll be fun!"

"But-"

Ashley starts pushing Samantha towards the dressing room. "And I'm sure you wouldn't mind Caesar helping!"

"W-what!" Samantha squeaks, now clutching the dress to her chest. She gentle though, knowing that I'm still in the pocket listening to the entire conversation.

Ashley pushes Samantha into a dressing room and shuts the door. " Don't forget to lock it! I'll be looking around, okay!" Ashley cheers before walking away.

Samantha opens her mouth but quickly closes it. She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Sometimes... that girl."

I see the girl struggle. "You having fun yet?"

Samantha rolls her eyes. "Of course I am, but Ashley... kind of knows that I... never mind."

She plucks me out of her pocket and sets me down on a stand. I sit down criss-cross with my elbow on my knee and my chin in my palm, waiting for Sam.

She pulls on her shirt then turns to me. "Are you going to watch me?"

"If you don't want me to then I won't," I say casually without thought.

Samantha bites her lip. "Okay... that's fine."

"This isn't my first time watching you change," I add. Then I realize how creepy I sound. "Uh... I didn't mean anything bad by that."

Samantha doesn't acknowledge my stumbling and awkward words and begins to get undressed starting with her shirt then popping off her boots then wiggling out of her pants.

The teenager stands there in her underwear and socks while unzipping the red dress. I blush madly. Oh, my gods, I'm so gay! I turn away, cupping my hands over my face. It's the only way for me not to be tempted to look. What the hell? I've watched her get undressed before. I mean she wasn't fully undressed and standing in her underwear. Maybe its because we're in a changing room? I... I don't know what's gotten into me.