Olive

Author's Notes: Woah, it's Friday why am I uploading? It's because I start dual credit this Monday and I won't get the chance to upload my chapter in the morning. So I decided today. There's some mouth play in this chapter and nudity. It's not what you think.

I'm terrified. That's the simple way of saying things. Straight fear runs through my veins. No matter how hard I squirm or fight to loosen the hand that binds me here, it's always tight.

She's going to kill me! I'm actually going to die! I'll never see Sam again and it's all my fault!!

My fear-filled thoughts get the better of me and I break down crying. How could I be so stupid! I should have just stayed put, but instead, I make the dumbest choice in my life.

Every step Olive takes leads me to an unknown doom.

The only thing can I do now is let myself slip into a numbing state. I've chosen to accept my fate.

Not a single sound touches my ears for gods know how long. The only thing that clicks in my head is the heavy slam of a car door shutting.

The engine rumbles to life and Olive pulls out of her parking spot, leaving me with a window.

A fire lights up inside and a voice in my head is telling me now is your chance to escape. For a second I hesitate, but I have no time for hesitation and rush out of the pocket.

"Hey!" Olive yelps.

I jump across the cup holders, putting my strength and energy into escaping out the window.

Olive slams on the breaks sending me flying across the passenger seat. It's a short tumble and I recover with ease. It's not enough when a tight grip wraps around me, squeezing my body.

"You shouldn't be-Ow!" I sink my teeth into Olive's finger in hopes of her releasing me. It doesn't work. She only squeezes me tighter. "You dumb bitch!"

In a blur, I'm thrown in the cup holder and shut-in.

"You'll pay for biting me you little freak!" Olive growls, putting the car back into drive and zipping off to wherever it is she's taking me.

The car ride is torture for me.

What is she going to do to me? She wouldn't actually kill me, would she?

I curl up into a ball, letting a soft sob ripple through my body.

"I just want to go home," I say between soft hiccups.

The cup holder flips open and the light shines through, but not for long. A hand-shaped shadow covers up my body and I'm grabbed out of the cupholder.

Olive glares down at me. "Don't get any funny ideas or I'll stuff you in my shoe."

The best thing I can do for myself is to keep my head down and keep quiet and maybe, just maybe I can make it to tomorrow.

"Understand?" She barks.

I flinch and slowly nod to show her I understand.

"Good. Now don't move." Olive pops open some buttons and stuffs me in her bra.

I tense up, feeling very, very, awkward about the situation. It's awkward enough with Samantha, so when I'm stuffed between Olive's breasts, it makes things ten times worse.

My mind goes blank as Olive makes her way into her home, it's a guess, and heads to her room. Her mom calls her name, but Olive simply ignores it. She seems like the kind of person to walk all over her parents.