Part 6

At home, Mrs. Cooper waylaid Jamie in the kitchen, and Theo trudged upstairs.

He flung himself somewhat dramatically onto Jamie's bed and evil-eyed the ceiling, picturing stupid Charlie's face.

Barely a minute later, Theo heard Jamie's familiar, steady gait along the hall. The door opened and clicked shut with a whoosh of air. Jamie rested against his dresser, studying him quietly.

Theo groaned, grabbed a pillow and tossed it at Jamie's amused, frustrated face. "Stop it."

Jamie sidestepped the puffy missile. "Stop what?"

"Looking at me like I need tutoring."

"You do."

Theo snatched the pillow from under his head and sent that flying too.

Jamie caught it and chuckled gently. "You wear your emotions on your sleeve."

"And you wear yours in your boxers!" At Jamie's raised eyebrow, Theo palmed his forehead. "Because, you know, under all the layers?"

"I should do something about that then." Jamie unstrapped his watch and set it on the dresser.

Theo watched, transfixed, as Jamie stripped. He pulled his boxers off his semi-hard dick and draped them on his other clothes. Neatly, of course. Then he crawled onto the bed and straddled his hot, naked weight over Theo.

"Talk to me," Jamie said, slipping the pillow back under Theo's head, "and I'll make it clear how I feel."

"Fine. I don't like that everything we're doing, you did with Charlie too. It makes me see various shades of green. None of them pretty."

Jamie crooked a finger under Theo's chin, held him with a sincere gaze, and then kissed him. "You really have no idea."

Theo's brows furrowed. "No idea?"

Their next kiss felt a lot like their very first. Surprising and impassioned and like Jamie was trying to make a point. Jamie drew back and the tickle of his breath had every inch of Theo burning with goosebumps.

"Oh."

Jamie's eyes crinkled. "There we go."

Theo crushed their lips together and rolled them over, Jamie warm and solid under him. Theo's hard dick ached to be freed, but he focused on Jamie, wrapping a hand around his cock and stroking him slowly.

"Say it, Jamie."

"You're clueless."

"The other thing."

"You really don't give up, do you?" Jamie said softly. Fondly. He drew in a deep breath. This was the moment Jamie would fold and give in.

Theo grappled with a thin tendril of triumph but it slipped out of his reach, leaving behind an uneasy prickle.

"Aries—"

Theo covered Jamie's lips in a deep, silencing kiss. No sooner their mouths connected the prickle disappeared and butterflies took its place. He drew back, yanked his shirt over his head, and dipped down for another kiss, teasing Jamie's lower lip between his teeth.

"Leo can't wait." Their bare chests met with a warm smack as they both lunged into another tongue-knotting kiss. "Leo has been on the cusp of folding all day."

A happy growl rumbled through Jamie and Theo felt it to his toes.

"I need you so badly it aches, Aries."

A whimper this time.

Theo rolled off Jamie and tugged off his pants and socks, flinging them on the floor, "If you fuck me right now, it still won't be soon enough."