Chapter 4 Voldies Good!

Tom's POV
How... Interesting. My mate has finally come in to his inheritance! I, myself am a vampire and he, a dark veela or such. Sev and Lucy floo in to my office, panting and shocked. "Sev? Lucy? What's wrong?" I ask, my tone the rare one I only use when worried about my few and very close friends. "I-it's Hadrian *pant* and Anna! Their alive and at Gringotts! Hadrian is your mate!" That was Severus, Lucius seemed far to distant at this point. I was, to be honest, just as shocked.
10 minute time skip!
Your POV
I don't know what time it is anymore b-. Wait! What is that smell!  I-it's perfect! Chocolate and blood! Two of my favorite scents. Chocolate cause, well chocolate! Blood be cause of A) how many times I've smelled it at 'home', and B) I have killed to protect my brother and kept it from him. All of this is for him! Hehe! I know I'm insane! I love it! I follow the scent, dragging my brother along because he says he smells vanilla, which is his favorite scent! So I'm here thinking that our mates are by! Our wings our out and we're sprinting towards the scent. I finally see who is giving off the scent that my bro is smelling and I am shocked. The 20-something year old has.chocolate brown hair, crimson red eyes, and an air of importance and he is immediately in his arms somehow, nuzzling in to his neck. His wounds reopen and I am right beside him, taking his shirt off. I get an idea, simply to annoy Tommy-boy, and lean down to lick one of the wounds, causing Harry to arch his back and yell at me. "STAP! That feels SO weird!" I reply with,"Nope!" I turn around, raising a eyebrow, and start to scold. "Ok, are y'all just gonna stare or? You if all people,Tom, should be ashamed! You are his mate! I shouldn't be the one taking care of my brother!" After healing my brother I walk to my aroused mates."What's that for?" I ask, having already put up a silencing charm. They sputter before Fred spoke."Watching you get angry is sexy as hell Anna!" George hurries to agree."Yup, I think we're going to need a cold shower." He spoke to Fred.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! 427 words, and should I write smut? I know I want to, but be sure to comment your opinions and criticism! Merlin knows I could use it. Bye Sneks!