Chapter 5 Mate?

Harry's POV
I smell this delicious scent- vanilla- and wonder how I ever lived without it. My sister is dragging me towards it and I don't argue. Our wings are out as we sprint. I gasp as I see who is giving off such a wonderful scent. Chocolate brown hair, crimson red eyes, and about 20. I am immediately in his arms, not quite caring if my wounds reopen, which, of course, they do. Anna is immediately at my side, already taking off my shirt and bandages. She sighs in relief and chuckles. My sister leans in and laps at my blood, causing my back to arch. 'STAP! Please! That feels so weird!" 'Nope!' She answers. I sigh, wanting to have to answer to everyone's questions about my back and more importantly my mate's. But my sister doesn't really give me the chance to. She turns around, raises an eyebrow, and says, "OK are y'all just gonna stare or? You of all people,Tom, should be ashamed! You are his mate! I shouldn't be dealing with my brother." Damn, sassy sister. Dark Lords be dammed, none of them could ever be scarier than my sister when she's mad. In all honesty I don't think anyone will ever have power over her. She would to kill them, as I know for a fact she has killed, but only to protect ether me or her friends.
Hey, look I got STAAR tests and I gotta study🙏😭 wish me luck! 330 words. Buy 🐍s