Chapter 2- The Post

I pulled into Josie's driveway and ran up to her door. I walked right in, she's been my best friend since 2nd grade, and we never knock. Her mom greeted me from the couch and told me Josie was in her room. I went upstairs to find her editing her YouTube video.
Josie and I both are influencers on YouTube and we plan on continuing it as our careers after High School.
"Jos, you won't believe what I am about to tell you!"
She looked up from her computer with excitement in her eyes, "What!?"
"Billie Eilish here we come baby!", I exclaimed.
"OH MY GOD", she yelled jumping over to me and giving me a hug.
"Friday night, I hope your schedules clear."
"Uh yeah now it is. I was gonna film but now I can make a dope ass concert video."
"Oh and we are meeting her." I almost forgot to tell her.
"SHUT UP. SHUT UPPPP!"
I laughed as I saw the joy on her face.
"You know what this calls for, right?", she questioned me.
"Of course."
We shut her door, connected her phone to her speaker, and played Billie on full blast.
"MY BOY MY BOY MY BOY! DON'T LOVE ME LIKE HE PROMISED!" We screamed along.
We listened to the whole album and by then it was time for me to head home. I said goodbye and headed out. Before I pulled out of the driveway, I posted a picture to my instagram, I'm a Instagram and YouTube influencer and I hope to one day continue it as a living.

ZaraYoung

Liked by JosieHill, wherearetheavocados, and 105,899 othersZaraYoung Me impatiently waiting for @wherearetheavocados concert on Friday

ZaraYoung Me impatiently waiting for @wherearetheavocados concert on Friday. Thanks station 170.9!
Comments:
JosieHill Can't wait girly💓
Zaraisdope So pretty I love you!
wherearetheavocados  Dope can't wait to meet you.
Zarasmylife WAIT OMG BILLIE COMMENTED

Once I reached home, I saw my phone was blowing up. Josie was spam texting me:

Jos🤪
BRO
DUDE
ZARA
Z
BILLIE
LOOK
AT
COMMENTS ON INSTA

Me
OKAY OKAY HOLD ON

I scrolled through my likes and i saw wherearetheavocados liked my photo and commented. I felt my heart drop. WHAT. NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING.  I responded back to Josie:

Me
I CAN'T BREATHE NO WAY THIS IS REAL!

Jos🤪
I KNOW IM EVEN MORE EXCITED NOW

"Zara dinner!", I heard Ciera call from the dining room.
I talked with her about the excitement and she was extremely happy. My sisters like my best friend, always supporting my decision about what I want to do with my life.
After dinner I said goodnight and headed to bed. I scrolled through Instagram one last time, and still couldn't believe the comment Billie made. I put my phone on my nightstand and turned off my light. Three days can't come fast enough.