Chapter 16- Home

Zara's POV
I still fell asleep in tears every night. Billie broke me.

Today. I finally go home. I was glad I came but I hated the experience. Saying bye to my mom was hard but I knew she would come visit soon. I'm glad she's okay. I love her. I can finally get to say I love my mom.

The plane ride felt like forever. And so did the car ride. But it was so nice to be at home.

"Hey C Im going over Josie's."
"Okay be safe. I'll probably be at Brads."

I headed over to Josie's. I turned on the radio. Guess what song was fucking playing. Ocean Eyes. Oh come on. My eyes filled with tears. I shut it off and drove the rest of the way in silence.

I got to Josie's and texted her I was here. She said just come in per usual.

I walked into her room. She was sitting on her bed texting what I assumed was Zach.

"Z! I'm so happy your home."
I haven't even told her about everything that happened.
"Mhm." I said
I just bursted into tears.
"No Z. Talk to me what's wrong." she said as she hugged me.
"Billie. She fucking cheated on me. I don't understand. I fucking loved her." I said sobbing
"Awe Z. I'm so sorry. Maybe just take a break for now. Go have fun with some people. And maybe in the end you'll end up together. But maybe it's just not for right now."
"Yeah maybe you're right. Maybe I'll do something I wanted to do for a while. Produce my music." I said as I wiped my tears
"That sounds like an amazing idea. But who's gonna do it?"
"I know that Mark is into producing music I'll talk to him."
I didn't tell her about what happened with him either but he was just drunk and didn't know what he was doing.
"Let's get your mind off things and go get some food!" Josie suggested
"Hell yah sounds delicious"

We headed to our favorite diner. I missed hanging with Josie. I didn't realize how much I didn't hang with her since Billie was around.

We laughed over stupid shit and made funny jokes. I felt okay. Finally.

I got home and headed to bed. I posted a picture to instagram, and uploaded my new youtube video.

Zarayoung

liked by josiehill, cierrayoung, wherearetheavocados and 532,854 others

zarayoung josie probably said something stupid. ps link in bio;)
comments
josiehill luv yew
emmachamberlain y'all are the cutest besties i know
cierrayoung awe my favs

I saw Billie liked. Ugh. I scrolled through instagram for a little and ended up at Billies post.

wherearetheavocados

liked by josiehill, zarayoung, finneas and 345,980 otherswherearetheavocados today is so uglycomments7AMP lookin dopethebelltwins miss you finneas hey that's RUDE

wherearetheavocados today is so ugly
comments
7AMP lookin dope
thebelltwins miss you
finneas hey that's RUDE

That little fucking bitch. I HATE HER. No I don't. I love her. I mean loved her.

What time is it. 11:15. Maybe it's not too late.
I dialed a phone number.

"Hey Mark."

Billies POV
Tours almost over. I'm usually pretty pumped. But I know who's at home. And I cant bare to look at her.

Finneas walked into the green room.
"You gonna tell me what's up Bil."
I just broke. I cried. Why am I crying I NEVER FUCKING CRY.
"I CHEATED I FUCKING CHEATED. IM STUPID. I WAS SCARED. SCARED OF CATCHING FEELINGS FOR A GIRL."
"Bil. It's okay to be scared. But Zara, she would have understood that maybe you just weren't completely ready yet. Maybe you two just need a break. See other people. And then talk about what you want."
"You're right. I'm just gonna go to bed." I huffed because that really didn't help much.

I changed out of my clothes and took off my chains. I crawled into my small space of what I call a bed on the tour bus.

I tried to sleep. But all I could think about was Zara. Her body next to mine. And I don't have that anymore. So now what. Do I just move on? Has she moved on? All I know is whoever it is, they are one lucky person. But she was mine first.

I continued to think about her as I drifted off to sleep.

________
A/N
hi!!! THANK U FOR 342 READS:)
sorry for a shorter chapter but it's more of a filler for what's coming. YALL BEST BE READY