Chapter One

Hider was resting in bed, still tired, but feeling happy. Suddenly, his sister, Chocolottie, opened his door.

"Hey, little bro, wake up!" She shouted, running into the room, and jumping on his bed. "You've got a big day ahead of you!" She said, shaking the bed.

"Alright, I'm up. I'm up!" Hider said, laughing. He got out of bed and politely shoved Choco out of the room. "I'll be ready in a second!"

"Do you even remember what you have to do today?" She asked.

"Of course I do! I have to..." he thought for a minute, but he couldn't think of what it was he had to do.

"Face it, you don't know." She said, laughing from outside his door. "You have to go see Steve about your job!"

"Oh yeah.. Okay, I'm ready!" Hider concluded, before exiting his room, and leaving the house with his sister.

Together, they lived in the town of WildeThorne, a small town with no real purpose. But they had their battles. Their biggest enemy would probably be Herobrine. He was a mythical being, with pure white eyes. And he had a direct resemblance to his twin brother, Steve. Steve was the leader of WildeThorne, and he was usually out of town. The town itself only had around 75 residents, but they all played an important role in the wellbeing of the town.

Walking to the town hall meant passing most of the town. Meaning Hider would have a lot of good mornings to say.

Once out of the house, the two siblings split up, and went off to do their things. Chocolottie worked in the gardens, while Thehider1234567 worked as a coach in the training grounds. Choco loved her job, but Hider was hoping for a bit of change.

The first person Hider passed was Frankie, who has short-term memory loss, meaning he would forget what he'd just heard after several seconds.

"Morning, Hider!" He said cheerfully. "Weathers looking good, today."

"Sure does!" Hider replied, equally cheerful. Before walking again.

"Huh, he seems cheerful today." Frankie said to himself, laughing. Before looking up at Hider again. 'Morning, Hider! Weathers looking good, today."

"Yeah, it does, seeya Frankie!" Hider said, waving goodbye and hurrying off.

"Huh, he seems busy today." Frank said, turning and going back into his house. His helper, Samara, ushered him inside, before quickly waving at Hider, and shutting the door behind herself. Hider chuckled and continued on his way.

Past the housing district, he was now in the training area.

"Morning, bro!" A voice said from behind Hider, he turned to see WhiteB8, his closest friend. "We doing that thing now, huh?" He asked, White was also a coach, and like Hider, he was also hoping to change.

"I'm ready if you are." Hider concluded, and they both set off to the town hall.

The town was split up into four areas. There was the housing district; the training district; the handyman district; and the main district.

The housing district was a simple as its name. Within the area, there was just houses, the bigger ones for the bigger families. There was also some extra one bedroom houses for outsiders. If they stayed in town, then more housing would be made for them.