I19I - Six A.M

"Yes, daddy. Shove your big dick up my ass-- fuuuck!!" Roger screamed, gripping onto the sheets with full force, his body now shaking from lifting his ass in the air for too long. Brian had finally rammed in with full force, mumbling his own cuss words along the way. Roger moaned out sharply, turning his head at a weird angle to watch who was fucking him. A hot, sexy, sweaty man with curly hair was shoved into him. Roger couldn't ask for more.

Then Brian started yelling out words while roughly thrusting in and out of him like, "Watch who's fucking you, Prince." "Who's ass is this?!" Along with harsh slaps.

Roger finally had screamed something Brian would have never guessed.

"FUCK YOUR LITTLE GIRL!!! YESS."

Okay, big deal. Maybe a female kink?

"MAKE ME CUM OUT OF MY PUS--"

--------------------------------

"Brian!!!" I heard Roger's voice yell. I snapped my eyes open from my dream and sit up along with Roger who's also sitting up next to me in my bed, with one of his hands still on my chest.

"What?! What's wrong?" I questioned worryingly, looking at Roger. I already noticed I was sweating like a mad man and there was a strange tingle down at my... regional area. But then I also noticed, a couple moaning downstairs.

"Hmm, let's see. It's six a.m, the gay ass couple are moaning their asses off downstairs, I wake up because of them and obviously we left the light on, I notice you have a boner-" he had placed a finger pointing towards my crotch under the blanket, I look down to see myself fully erected, so I quickly took the pillow behind me and placed it.

"Heh--"

Roger scoffed and continued, "AND, For last, you were moaning and mumbling things in your sleep, keeping me MORE awake. So yes, Brian. I'm feeling awesome."

I felt strangely bad, with a mix of embarrassment that I just fucking had a wet fucking dream about Roger when we had literally JUST got together. What's wrong with me? I mean, I can't take all the blame. The couple downstairs is really fucking loud this morning.

Actually, I think the girl may be a prostitute.

"Sorry,"

"It's fine- just lay down with me and we can listen to the sweet sounds of lovemaking below us!"

I chuckled gently until he wrapped his arms around me from his side and slowly started to lead us down to lay down again. I realized the pillow was still over my crotch, and it was still very painful. "Wait, I said, moving my body a bit away from Roger. He looked at me yo see what I needed to say.

"Can I.. um," I whispered, "calm down really quick?"

My last words came out as a hush as if Roger didn't know what it felt like to even has a penis. He has one, I think. Hopefully, he knew what I meant by "calm down". When I say "calm down" it means I'm asking to calm down my fucking penis.

Roger giggled and leaned into me to leave a quick peck on my cheek, pretty much making me extremely happy again. I smiled. "Go ahead." He allowed, facing the other way and laying down.

I was shocked that he didn't even ask me why I was moaning and mumbling things in my sleep. Honestly, he could probably guess.

I slowly put the pillow back where It was, Lifted the blanket from me and getting up, making Roger shiver. Either from the cold that had just breezed over him when I lifted pur shared blanket or the aura of my warmth not Being there. Don't think I'm being extra. Last night he went on and on and on about how warm I was.