Why did i do this

Killer POV: "I don't understand why I did this I just wanted to make him happy but I'm the one who is happy...meh I don't care as long as I kill rider everything will be fine,ok,great!" "Sir..." Shelly said "where are we heading?" I looked at my surroundings and there was nothing but fog. "Uh thanks for bringing that up...I really don't know?" She smiled kinda wicked and walked up to me. "Well I have to say goodbye sir you are mine NOW!" She yelled I and I was standing on a trap and a rope came and caught me! "ShELlY PuT ME DoWn!"I losing control! "Army HELP ME I AM SORRY!" Shelly looked at me and scoffed "Ha you think your stupid brother will come back from the dead your so stupid!" I close my eyes I was crying for the loss of my brother and the hell I brought to the person I loved ...Rider then I remembered we used to play a game "London bridge!" I whispered yelled.

Based off of this song
"London bridge is falling down falling down my fair lady..." I started to sob and smile at the happy times....

Army POV: I was near a abandoned town and looking for goggles but then I heard my heart "London bridge is falling down falling down."
Then I smirked and told rider to follow me then asked "do you know the song London bridge song?" He nodded "well I need you to sing with me. When ever goggles or me are in danger we sing this song he sang the first part now we have to finish it."

I am so sorry I haven't been here I didn't know what to write at all and then there were finals I hope you can forgive me.