CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Jungkook smiled as he walked into the bedroom, seeing Woozi and Jeonghan sleeping together.

Woozi had recovered from his injury, and although it hasn't healed completely, he'd returned to his normal self. Jeonghan's return had brought Woozi's mood up, and he didn't seem to be suffering from his withdrawals as much.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and kissed the back of his neck before placing his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Yoongi had also recovered from his little rage, and was once again struggling to reach one hundred days without eating a heart. Unlike Woozi, he'd had to start again due to the minor incident with Jongin.

Jungkook followed Yoongi into the small lounge room area and sat on the couch with him. Yoongi kissed Jungkook, on the lips this time, and Jungkook instantly began kissing back.

Jungkook leaned against the arm of the chair as Yoongi's hands trailed up Jungkook's shirt.

They'd barely gotten anywhere into this makeout session when Woozi did his usual thing of interrupting them.

"Appa! Appa!" Jungkook and Yoongi pulled away from each other and instantly rushed over to the bedroom. Woozi was sitting up in bed, his eyes wide as he waited for the pair to get there. Jeonghan was frowning at him.

"What is it, Woozi?" Yoongi asked as soon as he reached the bed. Woozi ignored him and ran straight to Jungkook, jumping into his arms.

"What's the matter, Woozi?" Jungkook asked, hugging him.

"I had a dream Appa ate your heart and then you died." Woozi sobbed, holding onto Jungkook tightly.

"I would never eat Jungkook." Yoongi said, walking over to the two. He stroked Woozi's hair, whose face was shoved into Jungkook's chest.

"You promise?" Woozi asked, tilting his head slightly to look at Yoongi.

"I promise." Woozi made him pinky promise before he accepted this. He then made the two lie on the bed with him and Jeonghan. Jeonghan had been feeling a bit left out but he felt better when Jungkook wrapped his arms around him. He smiled when Woozi also hugged him, and then Yoongi hugged all of them.

Jeonghan had never really had much of a family, given he couldn't live with his dad and his mum was dead, so lying like this felt nice. It made him feel like he had somewhere where he belonged.

Which, he had decided, was right next to Woozi.

-

"Appa, it hurts." Woozi said as he lay sprawled across the couch. He'd once again lost all his energy, though Jeonghan was with him this time.

"What hurts?" Jungkook asked, being the only 'appa' around. Yoongi was asleep in the bed.

"Everything. My everything hurts." Woozi groaned, closing his eyes. Jeonghan reached up and pat his head, but Woozi didn't respond.

"Hang on, I'll go get Yoongi appa and he might be able to make it better." Woozi nodded slightly and continued to lie there. In an attempt to make him feel better, Jeonghan crawled up next to Woozi and began kissing his face.

Jungkook walked into the bedroom and shook Yoongi's leg attempting to wake him up. Yoongi groaned, throwing the blankets over his head.

"Hyung, wake up, Woozi's saying his hurting." Yoongi shot up in bed, looking around wide-eyed.

"Where is he?" Yoongi asked as he got out of the bed.

"On the lounge." Yoongi yawned as he followed Jungkook into the lounge room. They both paused a couple of metres from the couch, wondering if they'd walked in on something.

Jeonghan was still kissed Woozi all over his face, while a small smile was growing on Woozi's lips. Although he was still hurting, Jeonghan's kisses made him feel a little better.

"Uh, what's the matter, Woozi?" Yoongi asked, and Jeonghan and Woozi looked up at the two adults. Neither of them seemed to be at all embarrassed about being caught kissing, but that was because they still believed it was just a thing you did to people you liked.

"My body hurts." Woozi replied. Yoongi crouched down next to the couch and pushed Woozi's hair out of his face, feeling his forehead. He then looked up at Jungkook.

"He doesn't have a temperature..."

"I'm hungry." Woozi said, and Yoongi realised what it must've been. He chewed on his bottom lip as he looked down at Woozi.

"Woozi, I think we're going to have to go to the doctors..."

-

-

-