Chapter 6 : Love Me

I made my way back to the temporary room to teleport my things back where they belong in the Gryffindor tower. I sat on one of the beds remembering the month of babysitting I did and how it's over. I walked out of the room and started walking to Merlin knows where when I walked right into someone "Oh sorry I-" I looked up, It was Draco "-I wasn't paying attention." I said the last part more slowly. I got a smile in return. I was for sure he was going to beat me up based on the way he was standing with his arms crossed, but instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me into one of the abandoned classrooms mabye he wasn't going to beat me up, but you can never be to sure. He shut and locked the door behind him. He spoke "I know you may not believe me but I could understand everything that happend during the last month." I was confused "what?" "The potion just changes your physical form. I could've acted like my normal self but I didnt want to." I had no words so I just sat on one of the desks there while he kept going "I could understand everything you said and did." Uh, oh "So you uhh...heard me and Snape that day huh?" "Yep." I sighed as I stood up "Just get it over with." "What are you talking about Harry?" I held my arms by my side "Just beat me up and get it over with." He stepped closer "and why would I do that." "Because you hate me." I gave him a confused look. He gave me a smirk in return before smashing his lips onto mine. This kiss was unlike the ones I have had with Cho or Ginny. It wasn't sticky or hot but it just felt...right. After about a minute of just a soft touch the kiss went from passionate and loving to needy and lust filled. Draco grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, I wrapped my arms around him and they found their way to his platinum blond hair. Draco pushed me backwards and had me pinned against the wall with my hands above my head with no room left between us. Our lips moved in sync fitting together like puzzle pieces. I slipped hands out of Dracos reach then up his shirt making him let out a small moan and in return he bit my bottom lip making me let out a gasp. He smirked into the kiss just before there was a bang at the door and Snapes voice was heard behind it "BOYS I UNDERSTAND YOU WANT TO INHALE EACHOTHER BUT NOT IN ONE OF THE CLASSROOMS!" That's when me and Draco looked around and realized it wasn't an abandoned classroom we thought it was, it was the Transfiguration room. We looked at eachother and laughed. Draco unlocked the door and I walked out ahead of him and walked by a nervous looking Snape but didn't look twice. I felt Draco grab my hand then he began leading me somewhere else.