Chapter 5 : Antidote

It was about a week since Dracos visit with Snape when I was called to Dumbledore's office "Ah Harry. Lemon drop?" He offerd me one every time I came. I get one occasionally "No thank you sir" Draco piped up "Ohhhh, I want one!" "Well Draco you cant. You have a lemon allergy. Remember?" "Ohhhhh yeeeaahhhh." Dumbledore simply smiled and gestured for me to sit "I called you here to tell you that Snape and myself have made better progress on the antidote than we expected. If everything goes right it will be done by the end of the day." Yes I was somewhat glad I wouldn't have to watch after a child anymore but I was upset I didnt get to watch after DRACO anymore. He was a sweet person but never showed it. What if he remembers everything? What if he hates me even more after this? Well just have to find out "Ok sir" "You may go Harry" I stood up and so did Draco we walked back to our room where he took a nap soon after.

It was Saturday so I had an in day for Draco to rest some before he changed back. I didnt tell Ron or Hermionie so they wouldn't want to come just in case Draco got mad and lashed out on me. I decided to wake Draco for lunch. I shook him whispering "Draco. Are you hungry?" He stirred and shook his head 'Yes' while rubbing his eyes. We walked down to the Great Hall. He ran to our normal spot and started pointing at all the different food he wanted "Alright. Alright I'm here" I put the food on his plate and he began eating. I just grabbed a sandwich "Is that all your eating Harry?" Hermionie sounded worried but I laughed "Yes mionie this is all I'm eating and you should be happy its something." Her worried expression softened "Well...your right. Carry on." Ron wasn't paying attention to our conversation but looked pleased when he saw I was eating something other than nothing.

Finally lunch was over and I waved Hermionie and Ron goodbye and took Draco to Hogsmeade one last time before I took him to Dumbledore and Snape. "Harry?" He asked softly "Yes Draco?" "Can we go to Zonkos again?" I laughed "Of course" we walked to Zonkos and Draco took off running through every isle picking out things he liked. We checked out after he was done and then he led me to Honeydukes where he grabbed even more things. I made sure he didnt buy anything with lemon in them by accident. We went to The Three Broomsticks where I got him his usual juice and my usual butterbeer. I ordered us dinner and we ate happily. It almost no time at all it was close to the time I had to take Draco to Dumbledore so we left for the castle.

We got inside and took Dracos things to our room. I lied to him and said that we were getting a new room and had to put all the stuff in the new one. He shook his head and I used a handy little spell from Hermionie to teleport all his things to his real room. We then went to Dumbledore. "Oh. Harry. Lemon drop?" I shook my head no. I was really bummed out for some reason "Well Severus, were ready to give Draco the antidote." Snape walked out with a glass of juice "The potion is in here. All he had to do is drink." He handed the cup to Draco who drank it happily. I stepped back a few feet when there was a flash of light. When I opend my eyes the Draco I was partnered with before was standing facing away from me "W-what happend?" "Don't worry in a few hours you will regain the memories you had while a child." Draco looked confused before he rememberd what potion got splashed onto him. He sat down in one of the chairs not seeming to notice me. I backed away silently and just before I got to the door Draco addressed me "Thank you Harry." I couldnt help but smile "Your welcome Draco." I walked out going to the room we shared to get my things.