Part 2

Hermione's POV
I stretch my arms, smacking my hand onto someones face, a loud smacking noise echoing through the apartment.

"OWW!!! Granger, I prefer not to be woken up like that you bookworm!" The face spoke, a hand rising onto his cheek, rubbing it gently.

"Sorry Malfoy," I roll my eyes, standing up and jumping off the bed. I walk around the bed towards the bathroom, grabbing my clothes along the way.

I turn the shower on, letting the hot water run down my body, washing my hair thoroughly before hopping out.

I pull on the plain white t-shirt with black pants, that have rips at the knees, a black and white, classic muggle high school sports jacket, and converses.

I walk out of the bathroom, and straight to the living room, where a fully dressed Malfoy lay on the sofa, falling asleep.

I tip-toe over to where he was, lean my head down to right above his ear.

"You do remember we were just asleep right?" I yell, causing him to jump off the couch.

I burst out laughing and bolt into Harry and Ginny's apartment. I could hear Malfoy's frantic knocks on the door, his screams of 'open up Granger!' could be heard from the other side of the building.

Harry pokes his head around the corner, a baseball bat resting in his hands. He holds it up beside his head, as if to attack the intruder, who happens to be his best mate.

"Hermione! You scared us!" Ginny comes flying around the corner, attacking Hermione in a hug, when Malfoy comes barreling in.

"Sorry, she yelled in my ear to wake me up!" Malfoy replies sarcastically.

I roll my eyes, and plop on the couch beside Ginny.

"How was last night?" Ginny asks, pulling me away from the boys staring at me.

"He slept with me last night," I reply. "Even though when I said that he could, it was a joke." I glare at Malfoy, before turning back to Ginny.

"Come! I have to talk to you, in private!" Ginny says, grabbing my arm, pulling me into the bedroom her and Harry share.

"What's up Gin?"

Ginny was currently pacing a hole into the carpet, shaking the invisible dirt off her hands.

"Ginny!"

She takes no notice, continues to pace.

I grab her hands, pulling her towards me. "Stop pacing! Whats wrong?"

"I'm pregnant!" Ginny screams, panting before jumping onto the bed.

"And I want to travel before we have to get married!" Ginny began crying, to which I pull her into a hug.

"How about, you, me, Harry, Ron, Luna and Neville go travelling and get married in different countries! And obviously Malfoy and his sister will come with us!" I suggest, to which she gives me a huge hug.

"I like it, let's do that!"

"I think we will have to tell the guys first before anything is definate." I say, which makes her nod.

She then she pulls me up and towards Harry and Draco. It was evident on Ginnys face that she had been crying.

"Whats wrong?" Harry asks, looking at Ginny, before pulling her into a hug.

"Well, two things, first being that I want to travel, so Hermione was just thinking that we all go on a holiday, around the world."

"Who?"