The Whisky

Warnings: Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll

The 80s were a weird decade. There was MTV and Madonna, New Wave, Raegan was president and like everything else, it was all going to hell. 1980 I moved from my tiny Midwest town to Los Angeles, California on my own to pursue my dreams. I didn't know what I wanted exactly but what I did know was that I was having the time of my life, spending every weekend at The Whisky à Go-Go. I lived a 10 minute walk from The Whisky and my roommates and I went like it was church. We had our reputations but mine by far was the biggest and it didn't matter if it was good or bad, it got me places.

1981:

I was known as "The Whiskey Blonde," solely because I was Blonde, I went to The Whisky every weekend and I knew a lot of the bands, in more ways than one.

I stood in front of the broken bathroom mirror while my friends Emily and Beth were in the stall.

"Do you think he'll notice me this time?" I yelled to them.

I checked my lip liner closely to make sure I looked good enough for what and who I wanted.

"He'd be an idiot not to, Wendy!" Emily yelled back.

"Yeah I know but I've seen them play like 10 times and I can't even get backstage before another girl is there." I said.

Emily and Beth both emerged from the stall. Beth looked a little drunk.

"But I mean, look at you tonight. You have a new outfit, your tits and hair look amazing. He's gonna notice you this time, Wen. Trust me." Emily assured me.

We walked out of the bathroom, past the long line down the hall and to the bar. Motley Crue was about to take the stage and all I wanted was Nikki Sixx, like every other girl here tonight.

I leaned against the bar with my bourbon in hand as Nikki Sixx walked on stage and taped their setlist to the back of the speaker. I was less than 10 feet away from him and he looked at me for the first time ever. I felt my lips part, I was a little shocked, as he winked at me.

"I told you he'd notice you this time." Emily nudged me.

I smiled at her then went back to swooning over Nikki fucking Sixx.

Motley Crue's entire set was electrifying and I was glued to them, hanging onto every single lyric of every single song they played. It was unlike anything I had ever seen. It was like KISS was playing at The Whiskey, only cooler, with all the theatrics and makeup and oh my god Vince Neil's white leather pants.

I was right against the stage where Nikki stood playing his bass. The last note buzzed through the air and I looked at him in awe. He reached down and my hand met his. I felt him pulling me towards him, I put my foot on the stage and soon I was standing on stage in front of everyone, in front of a guy I had been chasing for weeks.

I was pulled off stage as Motley Crue ran off down the hallway. Nikki turned around and I took my chance, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist was we made out in the hallway. He carried me down the hallway with my legs around his waist, we made our way to the dressing room, stumbling until we fell back on a couch. We barely said a word to each other the entire time but I knew exactly what he wanted. It was all one swift motion; He pushed me down on him and I was eye level with the laces of his leather pants.

Someone pounded on the door then it flung open. I sat there with his dick in my mouth, not knowing what to do next.

"Keep going!" He begged grabbing my head.

"Nikki! Get it, Man!" The guy yelled.

"Jesus Christ." A second voice said.

I pulled back and looked at who was in the doorway, Tommy Lee and Mick Mars.

"We're going to the rainbow." Tommy said.

"I'm busy." Nikki said.

I looked at them and smiled a little.

"Well, we're headed over now." Tommy said.

"Just leave him alone." Mick said reaching for the door.

The door shut and I looked back at Nikki.

"You want me to finish?" I asked.

He nodded and rested his head back on the couch as I took him on. This wasn't exactly how I imagined this happening, but it was happening and it was just the beginning of a wild and crazy ride.