Piece of your action

I got off work at 8:30pm and walked back to my apartment alone. Nikki and his invite ran through my head all day. When I got home Beth had a bottle and a couple lines on the coffee table and I heard Emily singing which meant she was in the shower.

"What's the plan for tonight?" Beth asked me.

I shrugged as I walked to the kitchen for food.

"Might go to one of Mötley Crüe's parties for once." I told her.

Her eyes lit up.

"Oh my god but you know Van Halen is in town right?" She said spastically.

I nodded.

"But maybe they'll be at the party too. It doesn't start until late." I told her.

"Who?" Emily asked walking out of her bedroom.

She had her towel wrapped around her hair as she knelt down by the coffee table.

"Wendy is going to a Mötley Crüe party tonight but I wanna go see Van Halen." Beth filled Emily in.

"I'd rather go to the party." Emily said.

Beth was appalled but two against one weren't good odds in our house. We argued about it for a few minutes then I went to the bathroom to shower.

I stood in front of the mirror with my towel wrapped around my body as I brushed my teeth.

"Do you think I should take a naked Polaroid and give it to Tommy?" Emily asked.

I gave her a look then rinsed my mouth.

"That's probably the weirdest thing I've ever heard you say." I told her.

She laughed and shook it off.

"Do you think he'd like it?" She asked.

"I mean he's a guy but if you expect me to take the picture for you, I'm not." I said.

She huffed and folded her arms. I walked past her to my room to find clothes. I grabbed the red leather mini skirt from my closet but I didn't know what else I wanted to wear with it. I stood there looking in my closet with Emily hovering over me. I loved her and she was my best friend but sometimes she was overbearing and annoying.

"Why don't you wear the studded bustier? I can lace it up for you." Emily offered.

Sometimes, she did have good ideas. 

"You don't think it'd be too much for a party?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes.

"You wanna fuck Nikki Sixx again or do you wanna just blend into the shadows?" She asked me.

I gave her a look and she knew my answer. Even if I couldn't get Nikki away from the other girls, I knew I was probably going to be the best dressed girl at the party.

We walked down sunset in our mini skirts and heels to Mötley Crüe's house.

People lined the stairs up to the apartment and everyone was cramming themselves through the front window by the door to go in.

"Why aren't they using the door?" Beth asked.

"They nailed it shut." Someone replied.

The three of us looked at each other, we had no idea what we were getting ourselves into as we climbed through the window.

The music was loud and you could smell the alcohol in the air. I looked around the party for Nikki and saw him talking to another. She was toying with the straps on his leather jacket and my heart sank as I watched him.