Looks to Kill

Nikki's perspective:

Work sucked and I was really counting on Mötley Crüe to work out. We were blowing up the strip and selling our own record, I just wanted us to be famous in America, not just LA.

I walked down the street from work to the guitar shop that was up the way from my apartment. I didn't want to buy anything, I had no money but that wasn't going to stop me from dreaming.

"Those are guitars." A girls voice chimed.

I turned around to see her standing there, my dream girl, the love of my life, the Whiskey Blonde.

She had on a tiny leather skirt that was held together with safety pins on one side and a snakeskin bikini top underneath her black leather jacket. She was shorter than when we first met and I think it was because she wasn't wearing heals. She was still who I wanted and nothing else could top her. Her deep blue eyes cut into me as she looked me up and down.

"I know." I replied.

"Bass are over there." She said nodding towards the back wall of the store.

It didn't matter what she did, she looked cool doing it. That was something I noticed about her every time I had seen her when we performed at The Whisky. I might've ignored her for a couples weeks but I definitely had seen her and I was glad she was at every Mötley Crüe show.

"I know." I said again.

I felt like an idiot because I couldn't think of anything else to say to her, I just stood there with my tongue out like a dog. She bit her lip and stepped closer but not too close.

"You sure seem to know where everything is, maybe you should work here." She teased me.

I nodded.

"So what brings you in?" She asked simply.

She fidgeted with her long blonde hair, twirling it around her index finger.

"Why didn't you come to the party last night?" I blurted out.

I immediately regretted it but her smile was reassuring.

"I didn't think you'd notice." She replied.

"Oh I did." I told her.

She stepped even closer towards me, her body brushed against mine and I could smell her rose perfume.

"Did it make you miss me?" She asked in a sultry tone.

I looked dead in her blue eyes and tried not to give away any clues to my emotions. She raised her eyebrow at me and the words I wanted to say slipped my mind.

"Nikki." She said slowly.

I felt my leather pants tighten. The way she said my name got me going more than any girl before her.

"You should come tonight." I told her.

She bit her lip and looked down at my pants smiling.

"You gonna make me?" She insinuated.

I rolled my eyes back as she ran her hand down my arms then immediately snapped out of it. Her cold finger tips tapped at my palms. I gave her a look and she giggled. I wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her on the stack of records that were behind her but I couldn't. I was in deep with a girl I barely even knew. I swore I had found the one even though I was young.

"You're gonna have to come over and find out." I winked.

"Wendy! Stop flirting with the costumers!" A man shouted.

She jumped at the sound of his voice and flipped her head in his direction, her blonde hair whisking by my face. She smelled like a Sunday afternoon. She gave the man a look then turned her head back to me.

"So you gonna buy anything?" She asked me.

"Will you come to my party if I do?" I asked her.

She nodded.

I spent money on strings I didn't need, so the girl of my dreams would maybe come to my party. It all made sense in my mind.