6.

(Ugh I love lil rob so much💘)

Anyways Summer aftermath

Narrator POV
Summer had came to an end, and that means high school begins. Over the summer Oscar had made many visits and meetings for Vida to get enrolled in the same school as Cesar it was a little complicated because registrations were over since a month before school ended so Oscar was doing the most. The only reason why Vida was happy was that Monse get back tomorrow although she might not want to talk to her after she finds out what Cesar said. It had already destroyed their friendship with Ruby and Jamal and it could have been better timing a day before every thing went down Ruby had kissed Vida, Ruby had confessed his feelings but Vida wasn't sure of what she felt, she kind of had a small crush on Manny. Vida and Manny had spent most summer nights together at her house with all the Santos. They've made so many memories already and there phones were filled of videos/pictures of them together. She spent a few summer days with the squad well for the first week before Cesar said something that hurt everyone. After that Vida just spent most time at her house by herself or doing something with Cesar although she was kind of mad, she knew he had no other choice but to say what he said.

Manny's POV
It was the last day I had to be able to spend time with Vida. We have gotten so close again and the feelings I felt for her had never left. I was planning to spend the whole day with her but she said that after orientation she maybe was going to talk to Cesar's hyna but if not then we could kick it with the santos. So I woke up early got ready and made my way to the Diaz's house, spooky was giving us a ride to school. Man this girl even got me excited for school, I usually don't care about school but since Vida was going so I decided to start going too instead of always ditching. I got held back a year because I didn't to shit my actual freshman year, i would of been a sophomore now but that's just how life is.

Vida's POV
I woke up pretty early today I had to do my makeup, hair, and chose my outfit because I wanted to look good in my ID picture. And also because if I didn't hurry Oscar was ganna get mad I was doing my hair when I her a knock at my window. I went to open it and it was my best friend Manny although I kinda wanted us to be more.

"Aye you ready" manny says as he lowkey check me out.

"No not yet , I just need to finish my hair but come in and go through the door because if Oscar sees you come in through my window he'll beat us both up" I say as we both walk away and meet up at the door.

"Where you going" I hear Oscar say then he see Manny walking. "Oh what's up triste" he says as they do their handshake.

"Nothing much, just came early I thought everyone was ready but Vida says she's not" Manny says as he sits on the couch.

"She takes forever mano, I'm surprise she has her makeup done already"Cesar says as he comes out of the hallway.

"Man why y'all gotta put me on blast like that" I say as I roll my eyes.

"Is okay mam- i mean Vida we all know it's true" triste says he loves to call me mamas but never has in front of Oscar.

"Aye that's my sister, what did I say about trying to get at her I know you was about to call her mamas" Oscar dose his mad face

"No no no, I'm mean yes but no only in a friendly way" triste stutters

"Mmm i trust you with her, I rather her be with someone like you instead of a random fool" Oscar say " but that doesn't mean to get in her pants"

"OMG Oscar shut up" I stomp my foot " I'm go finish getting ready now, Manny you can come if you want" he looks up at Oscar for permission and Oscar nods in a yes form "no freaky shit and the door stays open"he bursts out laughing as I roll me eyes. Then we both go down the hall and into her room.