7.

Narrator's POV
After orientation Oscar went to pick up the twins and Manny from school then took them to the house where are all the Santos were in the front yard. Vida went to go change.

^ Vida's new outfit

^ Vida's new outfit

Cesar,Vida and Manny sat on the couch while Oscar sat on a crate behind Cesar. When all of the sudden they see Monse walk up to then.

Vida's POV We went back home and I ran to the couch to save a spot, I ain't about to sit on a hard ass crate

Vida's POV
We went back home and I ran to the couch to save a spot, I ain't about to sit on a hard ass crate. When all of the sudden I see Monse walk up to me and Cesar.

"Hey Vida" she hugs me and I hug her back "Hey Monse"

"I missed you" Monse said

"I missed you too ,how was camp?" we began to talk completely forgot about everyone eles.

"It was alright" then she turns to Cesar. 'Oh shit is about to go down' I thought to myself.

"I need to talk to you" I hear Monse tell Cesar

"I'm listening" Cesar says trying to act tough.

Monse looks around at all the Santos "privately" Monse says looking back at Cesar.

"We can go inside" then Oscar fake coughs 'oh no don't do it, all hell is going to brake lose' I thought and sat up straight. "But uh if you wanna sit on my face you gotta put that mouth on pause so I can concentrate" I saw Monse face go plain and all the Santos laugh as Oscar fist pumps Cesar. Then Monse stomps away as fast as she could, I wanted to go after her but I knew better then to.

"You are disgusting" I tell Cesar and I turn and get on his lap to slap his body I wouldn't dare to slap him in the face I loved him to much "YOU.ARE.DISGUSTING" I says as I give him a slap for every word. Then I get off.

"Oh yeh but when Triste calls you 'fine as fuck' You don't say shit, you reward him with. Kiss, you probably already fucked him didn't you?"Cesar said furious. It hurt me so much words couldn't explain.