Chapter 1

3rd Person POV

Tom and Edd sat at the couch, Matt of course was well, looking in a mirror in the kitchen. "Lame, lame laaaaaaaaaaaaaame" Tom spat while flipping through the channels. Nothing good was on TV anymore, Edd just sat there waiting for a good show to come up

Tom sighed and went back to flipping the channels, "Laa-" he almost said, but, the news was on, and he saw a familiar face. Edd sat up straight and gaped at the tv, while Tom just frowned and covered his mouth, 'eyes' wider than saucers.

"There is a man we are hunting for, he is also known as 'Red Leader', we do NOT know his real name, but he leads an army, please tell us if you know any personal info about him, leading to more answers about him. And onto the ne-" Tom shut off the tv, as he dropped the remote. 

Edd covered his mouth in shock, and Matt just looked up from the mirror and stared at them with a confused innocent face. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Tom yelled loudly, which nearly caused Matt to drop his mirror. "Hey, what gives!" Matt exclaimed, as Tom ignored him. "Tord is still alive?!" he said, as he turned to Edd. He looked.. scared and in shock. Tom stopped and looked at Matt, who had dropped his mirror.

Tom looked down at his hands and saw... Monster hands tinted a dark dull purple, nearly ripping through his hoodie, and felt fangs growing increasingly rapid, his eyes were glowing purple, thats when he was pulled out of his anger. He looked down and saw human hands again.

"T-tom? W-what wa-was that?!" Edd nearly fell on the couch. Tom stuttered, obviously knowing he half transformed into his monster form. "N-nothing..? I don't k-know!" and with that, he ran into his room. Edd and Matt just looked at eachother, and then back down the hallway. 

Tom slammed the door, and he was furious. How was Tord still alive?! And in the army.. STILL!? He thought he had harpooned him, a part of Tom was happy Tord was still alive, but he didn't acknowledge that part of him. He ran to the drawer where he kept all of Tord's old things from his room that he could find in the old, exploded house. He easily knew where Tord's army was now. He had a map and everything. He came out of his room with car keys, and his wallet.

"I'm going out guys, cya!!" Tom yelled as he walked out the apartment complex and into the shared car. Edd ran out of the apartment and jumped on the car, which NEARLY GAVE TOM A HEART ATTACK! Edd slid in the car. "I know that your going to Tord, and i'm coming too." Tom smiled at Edd and hugged him.

"Wait, what about Matt??" Tom asked. Edd shook his head and smiled. "He'll be fine." They were going to Tord, he had to explain things! They headed to the airport, suddenly having second thoughts. Was Tord going to kill them? No. He had his monster form, and Tord has to explain this shit.

Tom and Edd bought a ticket to Norway, where the base was. It wasn't that expensive. Tom on the plane, felt so. fucking. stupid. Not only was he going to FUCKING NORWAY, he was going to TORD IN NORWAY!! Tord was going to shoot him, and thats how Tom and Edd are gonna die. Tom put his hands through his hair, clutching it. He was in deep shit.

When they had landed Tom wanted to jump out of the plane. But well, Tom had to go there didn't he? Edd patted his friends back sympathetically. "Do you think we can get Tord to be our friend again?" Tom gaped at Edd, shocked he would even think that. "HE EXPLODED OUR HOUSE!!" he screamed as they walked out the airport exit, where all the Norwegians stared at him for screaming out loud. They rented a car, and Tom drove them to the Red Army base.

"E-Edd do you think we might..." he hesitated. "die?" Edd turned his head and scratched his chin. "Well I haven't thought about that... hmmmmm.. probably not." Tom facepalmed, nearly swerving them off the road. When they arrived they didn't really know what to do. Tom was so furious he sped through the entrance where the soldier is supposed to verify you. Edd shouted at Tom.

The soldier started shouting stuff into the radio in Norwegian. Tom got to the entrace, where he and Edd pulled out a gun. "Wheres Tord?" The two soldiers looked at eachother and laughed at Tom, as if that pewny gun would do anything. Then they looked at Tom and Edd and stopped. "Hey.. aren't you that asshole who shot Tord and ruined his robot?!" Tom was confused on how he knew that and stepped back.

Edd chuckled nervously. "We are just uh h-here to talk to Tord.." he said, fumbling with his fingers. "Is um.. he still alive?" The soldier glared at Edd. "No shit.. yeah he's alive what'd you expect from Red leader?!" then he looked at the other soldier. "Your not supposed to be here, get out of here or we'll be glad to shoot you." Edd stepped back, terrified and ready to get the hell out of there, while Tom stood his ground.

"Let me speak to Tord!" Tom shouted, and one of the soldiers punched him out of rage, and kicked and punched, fed up with his behavior, not wanting to shoot him though. Tom was pulled back by Edd as Edd fought with the soldiers verbally. A soldier behind all of them called for Red Leader to come inspect whats going on. Then Tom got very pissed, and kicked one of the soldiers down. The other soldier got very pissed and grabbed Tom by the neck and threw him against the base wall, making Tom's head bleed. The soldier- which Tom got a glance of, was named Paul, the other Patryck. Paul kept kicking Tom until Edd grabbed Paul back angrily.

"Stop hurting Tom!!" He yelled, Paul punched Edd down, which made him get a bloody bruised eye, then Patryck started punching Tom, this was just too much for Tom. He couldn't control himself.

Thats when he turned into a Monster. The soldiers stepped back, all of them, as Tom roared loudly, Edd was lying there obviously blacked out. Tom wrapped his tail around him protecting him as much as he could. The soldiers shot at him but nothing worked. Then Tord walked past the crowd of soldiers. Confused, he looked up at the monster. He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "Can't you idiots do anything right?!" he yelled sternly in his Norwegian accent. Monster Tom looked down at Tord, obviously hearing him. And Tord pulled out his gun.

And shot Tom in the eye. Thats when Tom blacked out.